What do you think about this rp?

• Ordinary...

Votes: 11 16.2%
  • Boring :(

Votes: 11 16.2%
  • Totally Awesome!!!

Votes: 46 67.6%

• Total voters
Dawn rubbed the tears away. "When my mother died, it was the worst experience of my entire life." She said quietly. 
~~~~~~~~~~
(Uh, sure?)

~~~~~~~~~~

"Maybe. You are an amazing creature." He complemented. 

Absmi shook her head. "I don't understand the connection. " She said gently.

Jackdaw watched Dawn over his arched fingers. He then said with bitternes, "She wishes to die, to be with her mother again. She must believe in the fade. Where you are reunited with your loved ones."
~~~
Degan was glad to see the clearing with the house. The wolves were running about. He saw the glow of the portal and headed for it. He looked to Zia and made a face. "Do you want your sword back? " He asked curiously.
~~~
Aeval turned so that one eye could see Dust and said, "As are you, my friend. You are the only one I trust, to have my back. " She then went back to looking forward.

Aaran gasped as he was knocked down. He eyes glowed feebly and he tried to laugh but it hurt. "Better." He confirmed and raised his hand over the cast away sword. The shards of the hilt slowly pulled back together as did all the targets he had destroyed and Tutus' sword. When the hilt finally pulled back together, Aaran laid back on the grass as his eyes stopped glowing. He lay there panting for a moment before gesturing to the sword,"Go on. Take it. Good as new."
~~~
Taylor laughed,"Alright. The whole leg." She glanced over at him with a smile,"I'll let you win all the time if you kiss me like that all the time. Deal?"

Thorn watched in amazement as the hilt of his sword knitted back together. He picked it up and tested it out. He then looked closely at it. "Impossible " He murmured. With his other hand, he reached out a helping hand to Aaran.
~~~
Nashton looked over at her with a sly smile. "Liked that, did ya? " He asked with humor.
Aaran gratefully took his hand and pulled himself up. His lip was split and bleeding as was his nose. He held his hand to his face and used it like an ice pack and gently massaged his jaw. That was going to leave a nasty bruise. He glanced around at all the targets he had fixed,"Um, I better clean up." After melting the walls of ice, he gathered up a few targets and put them away.
~~~
Taylor smiled back at him devilishly,"No. Maybe. Possibly. Sort of. Okay, yeah."

Last edited:
Calystia quieted as she looked down at the board. "I remember very litte of them, but what I do remember is how dedicated my mother was to caring for me and my sisters, and my father worked hard to keep us safe from danger and the shifters who followed his leadership. I don't think I will every forget how much you could tell mother and father loved eachother by how they gazed into eachothers eyes.
~
Idris stood up, and looked into his eyes with defiance and determination. "What you are doing is wrong. I will never stop fighting you, and if you think you can break than you're wrong." She hissed feircly.
~
Amar rolled her eyes as if he was making the story up as he went along.

"That's lovely that they loved so deeply. That is the stuff of fairy tales, but their reality." He shook his head in amazement. "I never had the privilege to see a love like that." He said absently.
~~~
And just like that he zapped her on her leg. "Stay seated or I'll do it again. Oh and as a side note. This thing has ten levels of shock. Each successive shock, kicks it up a notch the next level. Fun times....for me at least." He explained with satisfaction.
~~~
Navar was about to say something, when Dyrte came in. "Princess Amar! Are you ready for your bath?" She asked gently.

Navar looked to Amar for her answer.

Absmi shook her head. "I don't understand the connection. " She said gently.

Jackdaw watched Dawn over his arched fingers. He then said with bitternes, "She wishes to die, to be with her mother again. She must believe in the fade. Where you are reunited with your loved ones."
~~~
Degan was glad to see the clearing with the house. The wolves were running about. He saw the glow of the portal and headed for it. He looked to Zia and made a face. "Do you want your sword back? " He asked curiously.
~~~
Aeval turned so that one eye could see Dust and said, "As are you, my friend. You are the only one I trust, to have my back. " She then went back to looking forward.
Dawn was silent. There was some truth to what he said and it stung. "I-I don't want to watch everyone I love or will love die." she choked out between tears.
~~~~~~~
Zia nodded. "Yes! Very much yes!"
~~~~~
Dust smiled a bit. For the rest of the trip he was silent.

"You're diet doesn't stay the same?" Rio asked curiously. He didn't know about that. "That's weird. I'm a shifter and I don't even know everything about shifters." He laughed lightly.
_____

"You should keep them. I defiantly have enough jewelry." Sirène told keldwyn with a slight chuckle. She found a can of worms and a fishing pole, "Hey look! We could feed the fish." Sirène said. She was sure fish would love worms, or any kind of easy to eat food. "Also, we could catch food with this pole. I've seen humans use these many times." She said, examining the fishing pole.

Aurelius masked her reaction to his statement. She was insulted. She was not weird. She looked away though, as if to look at her food, as she asked, "And how many griffins have you met, to use as a comparison to me?" She asked quietly.
~~~
Keldwyn was still looking at the earrings. She took a lock of hair and tied them in place on each side. She shook her head and watched them float around. "Oh thank you Sirène. I love them! Wait, did you say something? " She asked as she looked up. She frowned at the can of worms. "They can't still be alive, how do they breathe in a sealed can?" She enquired curiously.

Aaran gratefully took his hand and pulled himself up. His lip was split and bleeding as was his nose. He held his hand to his face and used it like an ice pack and gently massaged his jaw. That was going to leave a nasty bruise. He glanced around at all the targets he had fixed,"Um, I better clean up." After melting the walls of ice, he gathered up a few targets and put them away.
~~~
Taylor smiled back at him devilishly,"No. Maybe. Possibly. Sort of. Okay, yeah."

Thorn sheathed his sword and followed after Aaran. "Frostbite! Wait up." He called after him.
~~~
Nashton grinned widely at Taylor and said, "It was my pleasure. " He then leaned in and kissed her cheek sweetly.

"If you work hard I think you'll at least be good within a week, though maybe a little more than that. You have the potential of being a skilled swordswoman, I can tell, and you're getting better at aiming and hitting targets too." Bellatrix said simply.
Danika smiled and dipped her head shyly "Thanks, I would like to be able to be good with this. I don't want to be a burden to anyone" She said quietly.

"That's lovely that they loved so deeply. That is the stuff of fairy tales, but their reality." He shook his head in amazement. "I never had the privilege to see a love like that." He said absently.
~~~
And just like that he zapped her on her leg. "Stay seated or I'll do it again. Oh and as a side note. This thing has ten levels of shock. Each successive shock, kicks it up a notch the next level. Fun times....for me at least." He explained with satisfaction.
~~~
Navar was about to say something, when Dyrte came in. "Princess Amar! Are you ready for your bath?" She asked gently.

Navar looked to Amar for her answer.

Calystia looked up with eyes full of compassion. "You never knew your parents?" She asked quietly.
~
Idris let out a little groan. She grabbed the wrist he used to hold the whip with both her hands, and as she held on with a death grip she used all her might to push his arm away from her, trying to make him drop the whip. "No!" She cried stubbornly.
~
"I suppose. Yes, that would help me wake." She smiled at her than looked to Navar.

Last edited:
Aurelius masked her reaction to his statement. She was insulted. She was not weird. She looked away though, as if to look at her food, as she asked, "And how many griffins have you met, to use as a comparison to me?" She asked quietly.
~~~
Keldwyn was still looking at the earrings. She took a lock of hair and tied them in place on each side. She shook her head and watched them float around. "Oh thank you Sirène. I love them! Wait, did you say something? " She asked as she looked up. She frowned at the can of worms. "They can't still be alive, how do they breathe in a sealed can?" She enquired curiously.

Rio looked at her, confused by that question. "None. I haven't met anyone besides you. Oh, I kinda called you weird, didn't I?...I meant the fact that a shifter's diet changes if it shifts is weird, not you. Sorry about that. Even if I called you weird, that's not a bad thing. We're all weird in some way." Rio told her. He hoped she wasn't too offended.
_____

"Well, they aren't alive, but fish will still eat them. Especially catfish, they'll eat just about anything." Sirène said. "Could we try and catch people with this fishing pole? The tables would defiantly be turned. Marine life fishing for humans." Sirène said jokingly and laughed at the thought. "Fish bite back." She said to Keldwyn with humor.

Danika smiled and dipped her head shyly "Thanks, I would like to be able to be good with this. I don't want to be a burden to anyone" She said quietly.

"You aren't a burden. I mean, I just hit you in the stomach with a sword and all you said was it hurt." Bellatrix said and chuckled. "You are cooperative, polite, nice, and a good friend. You're defiantly not a burden ." Bellatrix told Danika nicely.

Back
Top Bottom