What do you think about this rp?

• Ordinary...

Votes: 11 16.2%
  • Boring :(

Votes: 11 16.2%
  • Totally Awesome!!!

Votes: 46 67.6%

• Total voters
Falkirk shrugged and said, "He hasn't shown much intelligence thus far. When that thing grabbed you, I thought some monster was swallowing you up whole. But then Ender told me it was Vatgkan magic. I'll never forget that sight. You free falling and the portal closing so fast." He sighed softly.
~~~
Raine looked at Jason wide-eyed. "Wow! Okay, I'll shut up. You've been very busy.

"Thank goodness!" Zypher said as he stepped out of the void. "Did the raven get lost? I knew I shouldn't have told him the way the crow flies."

Raine rolled his eyes. " I answer a life line call and this is the thanks I get? I could still be sitting on you couch, watching your TV and eating you fresh citrus. Good to see you again, too. "

"The trees arrived?" He asked. At Raine's nod, he looked to Anna and grinned.
~~~
Graydon was absolutely, positively walking on air. Here he had a good friend that cared about him and he was free to do what ever he wanted. What could be better then that.
Star frowned and reached over to take his hand in hers. She didn't like the way he made it sound, though she hadn't liked the way it had felt either. To have something jump out and grab you without cause...she shivered and shook her head a little.
~~~
Jason chuckled then glanced to Anna and smiled "There's your trees, I forgot about them" He said teasingly

Anna smiled and help Zypher's arm "Not my trees, our trees. I'm glad they arrived safely" She said then looked to Raine "Thank you Raine"
~~~
Kyra walked along with Graydon happily. This was what she had been missing for so long, someone to just be herself with who wouldn't care that she was a forest spitit
~~~

"Hmm. We could go into the city, we can run around in the woods, we could try and find a fairy but I feel that we should wait until you're fully trained, we could do many things that have the potential of being fun activities." Bellatrix said to Danika.
"I think running around the woods is more fun, but then, you did say you would show me the city before" Danika answered thoughtfully

Rio looked at her, confused by that question. "None. I haven't met anyone besides you. Oh, I kinda called you weird, didn't I?...I meant the fact that a shifter's diet changes if it shifts is weird, not you. Sorry about that. Even if I called you weird, that's not a bad thing. We're all weird in some way." Rio told her. He hoped she wasn't too offended.
_____

"Well, they aren't alive, but fish will still eat them. Especially catfish, they'll eat just about anything." Sirène said. "Could we try and catch people with this fishing pole? The tables would defiantly be turned. Marine life fishing for humans." Sirène said jokingly and laughed at the thought. "Fish bite back." She said to Keldwyn with humor.

Aurelius looked at Rio and grinned slowly. "Apologies accepted. " She said softly.
~~~
Keldwyn laughed long and hard at the joke. "Yes, that would be quite a sight to see. But what would we use a bat for humans? " She asked thoughtful.

"But why would I curse anyone with this? Immortality is living while everyone else dies..." she said quietly when she was able to control herself. She looked at Absmi. "Back home..." Her face became pale. "I can never go back."
~~~~~~

"Uh, where does this go?" She asked cautiously.
~~~~~

Dust rolled off her back on to the nest. "I do love the ground." 

Absmi pulled back to look at Dawn. "Every fey is immortal. Besides, immortal doesn't mean you don't die. It means you won't grow old and die. But the fey still die. As far as going home. You still can. For the immortality magic only works here. Because here is where the tree lives. On earth, it only heals wounds. So when you go home, you'll be mortal once again and when you return to Anstopfia, you'll once again be immortal. " She explained simply to Dawn.
~~~
Degan looked to all the delicious food. But at her question, he looked back at her. "I have no idea. Maybe just rest it beside you?" He offered helpful.
~~~
Aeval shifted and looked around. "There is ground here. It's beyond that tunnel." She said as she walked to the ledge to look out. "You can't beat the view. " She looked out over the river and trees.

Last edited:
Star frowned and reached over to take his hand in hers. She didn't like the way he made it sound, though she hadn't liked the way it had felt either. To have something jump out and grab you without cause...she shivered and shook her head a little.
~~~
Jason chuckled then glanced to Anna and smiled "There's your trees, I forgot about them" He said teasingly

Anna smiled and help Zypher's arm "Not my trees, our trees. I'm glad they arrived safely" She said then looked to Raine "Thank you Raine"
~~~
Kyra walked along with Graydon happily. This was what she had been missing for so long, someone to just be herself with who wouldn't care that she was a forest spitit
~~~

"I think running around the woods is more fun, but then, you did say you would show me the city before" Danika answered thoughtfully

"If you want to see the city I'm defiantly willing to go there." Bellatrix said. "It's your choice where we go."

Aurelius looked at Rio and grinned slowly. "Apologies accepted. " She said softly.
~~~
"Keldwyn laughed long and hard at the joke. "Yes, that would be quite a sight to see. But what would we use a bat for humans? " She asked thoughtful.
"Good. I was about to actually feel bad." Rio said, completely joking. "I'm joking." He quickly told Aurelius so she wouldn't get upset again.
(Rio, the gentleman...Snake
lol.png
)
_____

"I don't know. Probably really fancy jewels if we were actually trying." Sirène said.

Absmi pulled back to look at Dawn. "Every fey is immortal. Besides, immortal doesn't mean you don't die. It means you won't grow old and die. But the fey still die. As far as going home. You still can. For the immortality magic only works here. Because here is where the tree lives. On earth, it only heals wounds. So when you go home, you'll be moral once again and when you return to Anstopfia, you'll once again be immortal. " She explained simply to Dawn.
~~~
Degan looked to all the delicious food. But at her question, he looked back at her. "I have no idea. Maybe just rest it beside you?" He offered helpful.
~~~
Aeval shifted and looked around. "There is ground here. It's beyond that tunnel." She said as she walked to the ledge to look out. "You can't beat the view. " She looked out over the river and trees.
Dawn was slightly relieved. She rubbed at the tears and gave a small nod. She was very quiet and pulled her knees to her chest, resting her chin on them as the thought about what Absmi had said.
~~~~~~~~~~
"Okay." Zia said, doing just that.
~~~~~~~
Dust lay still for a moment before getting up and following her. She was right about the veiw.

Aaran gratefully took his hand and pulled himself up. His lip was split and bleeding as was his nose. He held his hand to his face and used it like an ice pack and gently massaged his jaw. That was going to leave a nasty bruise. He glanced around at all the targets he had fixed,"Um, I better clean up." After melting the walls of ice, he gathered up a few targets and put them away.
~~~
Taylor smiled back at him devilishly,"No. Maybe. Possibly. Sort of. Okay, yeah."

Thorn sheathed his sword and followed after Aaran. "Frostbite! Wait up." He called after him.
~~~
Nashton grinned widely at Taylor and said, "It was my pleasure. " He then leaned in and kissed her cheek sweetly.
Aaran kind of smiled at his nickname. "Yeah?" He stopped and waited for Thorn to catch up.
~~~
Taylor blushed and snuggled closer to him. "The void feels so cold. It's all the white...it's kinda creepy. It's so monotonous. Let's talk about something completely random so that I stop stress eating!" she set her plate down and pushed it away so that she wouldn't be tempted. "Okay.... How about I can ask you any question and you have to answer truthfully and then you get to ask me any question?" She laughed and thought for a minute,"Hmmm..... Whats your......" She paused for suspense,"favorite color?"

Last edited:
"Not that I can clearly remember. My uncle raised me, remember? " He said quietly.
~~~
(Lol, It's a cattle prod. Not a whip.)
He head butted her hard, to get her to let go. Then drove the tip into her shoulder.
~~~
Dyrte curtsied and headed into the bathing chamber to start the bath.

Navar growled deeply. "I'm ordering in! Just so you know, princess sleepy bones! " He complained as he fell back on the bed.

Calystia nodded in remembrance. She thought she should let the subject go, seeing how painful it was to him.
~
(The weird thing is, I knew that, so why did I say that? I guess I was just tired. I was wondering, is Markus going to track Idris down, and come to the hidden facility to find who has been stealing his stuff?)
Idris tumbled backwards, and released him from her hold despite her best efforts. She quickly tried to recover by blocking him, but he drove the cattle prod into her shoulder be for she could stop him. She gasped, unable to hide even the slightest hint of agony from her enemy. The pain momentarily disabled her as the tip seared through her skin. For a moment she felt the tip of the cattle prod move a few millimeters from her skin. Accepting her upportunity she dove underneath the cattle prod, ending up on Zackary's side. Swinging her leg up she locked her leg down on his outsretched arm, forcing him to release the cattle prod. Even if he did try to shock her in this position it be nearly impossible.
(I wasn't sure if I could explain this fighting move well enough so I tried to look up pictures but I have no idea what it's called. I see it a lot in movies though. ;) )
~
"Fine with me." Amar spoke in fake irration as she got up to leave.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom