Votes: 11 16.2%
  • Boring :(

Votes: 11 16.2%
  • Totally Awesome!!!

Votes: 46 67.6%

• Total voters
(
idunno.gif
Did we decide shutterstock pics were okay? I want to post some pictures, but I didn't remember what we decided
tongue.png
)

"Isn't it dangerous there though?" Danika asked "Or more dangerous than here?"

"You could say it's dangerous, yes, but if you don't go shifting in the middle of the street it's pretty safe." Bellatrix explained. "Plus we both have things to protect us with if something bad does happen, but that's unlikely. We don't have to go to the city though, I just didn't know if you wanted to go or not."

(
idunno.gif
Did we decide shutterstock pics were okay? I want to post some pictures, but I didn't remember what we decided
tongue.png
)

(They're fine if you get them off of websites that have non-copyright photos. You can find websites that are made for people who want to find pictures with no copyright.
wink.png
)

Last edited:
"You could say it's dangerous, yes, but if you don't go shifting in the middle of the street it's pretty safe." Bellatrix explained. "Plus we both have things to protect us with if something bad does happen, but that's unlikely. We don't have to go to the city though, I just didn't know if you wanted to go or not."
Danika nodded and grinned "I want to go, I just don't want us to get into trouble or anything" Danika said and smiled, shrugging a little

Danika nodded and grinned "I want to go, I just don't want us to get into trouble or anything" Danika said and smiled, shrugging a little

"Well then let's go. Just don't shift randomly in front of someone." Bellatrix said and grinned. "We both look normal by human standards, I believe, so I doubt we'll be suspected."

"Well then let's go. Just don't shift randomly in front of someone." Bellatrix said and grinned. "We both look normal by human standards, I believe, so I doubt we'll be suspected."
Danika smiled again and nodded, moving to stand beside Bellatrix "We won't have to leave our swords or anything right?" She asked. She didn't remember seeing anyone with swords the last time they had gone there.

Danika smiled again and nodded, moving to stand beside Bellatrix "We won't have to leave our swords or anything right?" She asked. She didn't remember seeing anyone with swords the last time they had gone there.

"We can put them in the Tree. They'll be safe there." Bellatrix said. She whistled loudly and it echoed through the forest. After a few seconds there was the noise of wings flapping and a sirin landed in front of Danika and Bellatrix. The sirin bowed and looked at Bellatrix, "Take these swords to the Tree." Bellatrix ordered and gave her sword to the sirin. The sirin patiently waited for Danika to give her the other sword.

Star frowned and reached over to take his hand in hers. She didn't like the way he made it sound, though she hadn't liked the way it had felt either. To have something jump out and grab you without cause...she shivered and shook her head a little. 
~~~

Jason chuckled then glanced to Anna and smiled "There's your trees, I forgot about them" He said teasingly

Anna smiled and help Zypher's arm "Not my trees, our trees. I'm glad they arrived safely" She said then looked to Raine "Thank you Raine"
~~~

Kyra walked along with Graydon happily. This was what she had been missing for so long, someone to just be herself with who wouldn't care that she was a forest spitit
~~~

"I think running around the woods is more fun, but then, you did say you would show me the city before" Danika answered thoughtfully

Falkirk smiled weakly at Star and patted her hand tenderly. As he watched her shiver, he wished he could have saved her from that ordeal. But it had happened so sudden, that even Ender was powerless to stop it. "You're safe now. We would take anymore chances with your safety. I'm sorry you had to endure that, Princess Star." He said with conviction
~~~
Zypher smiled at Anna, before digging into the bag for the surgical tools for Ashton and the chip detecting devices. He then handed one to Jason and then turned his on to start scanning Anna.

Raine shrugged and said, "I'll help anyway I. So what is that thing over there?" He asked, pointing at the void.
~~~
Graydon look ahead at the towering skyscrapers in the distance. It looked like a skeleton in a way. "What do you think it's like? The city, I mean." He asked quietly.

Back
Top Bottom