What do you think about this rp?

• Ordinary...

Votes: 11 16.2%
  • Boring :(

Votes: 11 16.2%
  • Totally Awesome!!!

Votes: 46 67.6%

• Total voters
Dawn was silent. There was some truth to what he said and it stung. "I-I don't want to watch everyone I love or will love die." she choked out between tears.
~~~~~~~

Zia nodded. "Yes! Very much yes!"
~~~~~
Dust smiled a bit. For the rest of the trip he was silent. 

Absmi sobbed and embraced her. "There are more leaves. Avalon hasn't had the time to gift you with your leaves. They are for that purpose. Just as Navar was given his at the ball. Don't cry, Lady Dawn." She explained truthfully.

Jackdaw stood to go out on the balcony. His mood had turned dark. This talk of death, weighed heavily on his heart. The thought of his intended. Her light, snuffed out with the rest. She was strong, fierce and beautiful. He stared out at the gardens, with unseeing eyes. For he was trapped in the past.
~~~
Degan chuckled and handed it over carefully. "There you go ma'am. Now after you." He said, as he indicated that she was to go first into the void.
~~~
It was a long journey, but they made it finally. She expertly landed in the mouth of the cliff cave. Using her momentum to carry them in, as she folded her wings to clear the walls "At last!" Pandora said with relief. Aeval stood and looked around. The cave was an old griffins nest. She got down low, so Dust could get off her back.

"You aren't a burden. I mean, I just hit you in the stomach with a sword and all you said was it hurt." Bellatrix said and chuckled. "You are cooperative, polite, nice, and a good friend. You're defiantly not a burden ." Bellatrix told Danika nicely.
Danika smiled again. "But it did hurt. It would hurt more if you hadn't spelled them to be safe"

Calystia looked up with eyes full of compassion. "You never knew your parents?" She asked quietly.
~
Idris let out a little groan. She grabbed the wrist he used to hold the whip with both her hands, and as she held on with a death grip she used all her might to push his arm away from her, trying to make him drop the whip. "No!" She cried stubbornly.
~
"I suppose. Yes, that would help me wake." She smiled at her than looked to Navar.

"Not that I can clearly remember. My uncle raised me, remember? " He said quietly.
~~~
(Lol, It's a cattle prod. Not a whip.)
He head butted her hard, to get her to let go. Then drove the tip into her shoulder.
~~~
Dyrte curtsied and headed into the bathing chamber to start the bath.

Navar growled deeply. "I'm ordering in! Just so you know, princess sleepy bones! " He complained as he fell back on the bed.

Absmi sobbed and embraced her. "There are more leaves. Avalon hasn't had the time to gift you with your leaves. They are for that purpose. Just as Navar was given his at the ball. Don't cry, Lady Dawn." She explained truthfully.

Jackdaw stood to go out on the balcony. His mood had turned dark. This talk of death, weighed heavily on his heart. The thought of his intended. Her light, snuffed out with the rest. She was strong, fierce and beautiful. He stared out at the gardens, with unseeing eyes. For he was trapped in the past.
~~~
Degan chuckled and handed it over carefully. "There you go ma'am. Now after you." He said, as he indicated that she was to go first into the void.
~~~
It was a long journey, but they made it finally. She expertly landed in the mouth of the cliff cave. Using her momentum to carry them in, as she folded her wings to clear the walls "At last!" Pandora said with relief. Aeval stood and looked around. The cave was an old griffins nest. She got down low, so Dust could get off her back.
"But why would I curse anyone with this? Immortality is living while everyone else dies..." she said quietly when she was able to control herself. She looked at Absmi. "Back home..." Her face became pale. "I can never go back."
~~~~~~
"Uh, where does this go?" She asked cautiously.
~~~~~
Dust rolled off her back on to the nest. "I do love the ground."

Danika smiled again. "But it did hurt. It would hurt more if you hadn't spelled them to be safe"

"Sorry about hurting you. Sirins aren't really the most gentle when it comes to training to fight. Though if you're sword fighting you should always expect at least a bruise or two." Bellatrix told her. "Do you want to do anything fun? Basically all we've been doing is resting and training all day." She said.

"Sorry about hurting you. Sirins aren't really the most gentle when it comes to training to fight. Though if you're sword fighting you should always expect at least a bruise or two." Bellatrix told her. "Do you want to do anything fun? Basically all we've been doing is resting and training all day." She said.
Danika smiled and lifted her shirt a little to show her belly "Not even a bruise now, I shifted to make the pain go away" She said then shrugged "I would like to have fun though"

Danika smiled and lifted her shirt a little to show her belly "Not even a bruise now, I shifted to make the pain go away" She said then shrugged "I would like to have fun though"

"That's good." Bellatrix said, glad there wasn't even a bruise. "Okay, what do you think would be fun to do?" She asked Danika curiously.

Star smiled and glanced over tot he magic teacher fey and nodded "I don't want to be an easy target, but won't he know that you will teach me now?" She asked with concern

~~~

"A fire?" Anna asked and stood up, looking at the activity. "He must have signaled Raine." She said thoughtfully. It was the only thing that made sense.
~~~

"We have been trying to free other shifters, got my father's pack involved and everything. These are to block any signals Marcus may be usung to find the escapees" Jason explained and took one out to turn it on. He looked to the portal and held it up to let Zypher know it was safe now.
~~~

Kyra grinned and came over to him "I would like to come with you" She said happily

Falkirk shrugged and said, "He hasn't shown much intelligence thus far. When that thing grabbed you, I thought some monster was swallowing you up whole. But then Ender told me it was Vatgkan magic. I'll never forget that sight. You free falling and the portal closing so fast." He sighed softly.
~~~
Raine looked at Jason wide-eyed. "Wow! Okay, I'll shut up. You've been very busy.

"Thank goodness!" Zypher said as he stepped out of the void. "Did the raven get lost? I knew I shouldn't have told him the way the crow flies."

Raine rolled his eyes. " I answer a life line call and this is the thanks I get? I could still be sitting on your couch, watching your TV and eating you fresh citrus. Good to see you again, too. "

"The trees arrived?" He asked. At Raine's nod, he looked to Anna and grinned.
~~~
Graydon was absolutely, positively walking on air. Here he had a good friend that cared about him and he was free to do what ever he wanted. What could be better then that.

Last edited:
Danika grinned and smoothed her clothes then glanced around them "I'm not sure" She answered

"Hmm. We could go into the city, we can run around in the woods, we could try and find a fairy but I feel that we should wait until you're fully trained, we could do many things that have the potential of being fun activities." Bellatrix said to Danika.

Back
Top Bottom