What do you think about this rp?

• Ordinary...

Votes: 11 16.2%
  • Boring :(

Votes: 11 16.2%
  • Totally Awesome!!!

Votes: 46 67.6%

• Total voters
Zahir sauntered into the headquarters, then walked up and pounded his fist on the counter." C'mon, man! I am so bored! Don't you have anything for me? At this point I'd take a babysitting gig over hangin' out in my apartment. I mean, does it really take so long? Is the city dead out there? "
Zahir spit on the ground next to the desk, much to the disgust of the receptionist. Wrinkling her nose a little, she wisely ignored the slight, not wanting to provoke him. " Sir, I don't have any calls needing your special services. I can check overseas, or perhaps if you like I could make some calls? Are there any parameters to your ideal job? Mercenaries are more highly sought after in Africa or South America, or even certain parts of Asia, so I'm sure if you are willing to travel, you would get hired much fa.."
" If I wanted your opinion, I would ask for it. But I didn't ask, did I?" He looked her in the eye, staring until she felt a hot uncomfortable flush and looked away from his icy glare. She fidgeted uncomfortably. Zahir grinned wickedly, his needle sharp teeth on display like skewers, causing her to look away. His grin always gave her the creeps, and she figured that it was some sort of cosmetic surgery to enhance his creep factor. Little did she know that they were his natural teeth, hollow and filled like needles with venom.

( Axel could give him a job. He's been dormant. Chicky Crazy gave him to me. But I've had my hands full. )

~Normal Human~
Name: Axel
History: Growing up Axel desired the magic of the Shape Shifters. At a young age he became a detective, and worked hard until he controlled a large undercover agency. For years he searched for the Shape Shifters until he settled down in a town near Moonhaven were he stays until he can find the location of the Shape Shifters. He is clueless that they live only a few miles away.
Personality: Cruel, greedy, dark, and secretive.
Picture/Description: Tall, built man with grey hair, and eyes that look black.
Username: Chicky Crazy

Slygotha followed Reaper's lead, her wings tucked in tight to avoid scraping at the mouth of the cave, gently parting the poisonous hanging vines that grew like a curtain across the front of their den. Snorting, she cajoled the wyrmlings with visions of feasts caught with their own claws.
Once everyone was out, Slygotha, concerned with someone stumbling upon their hoard without their being home, quietly cast the overgrowth spell over the vines, and they thickened in a clustering shapeless mound over the entrance, a hopelessly tangled muddle so thick and wide across the rock face that the thorny growth would be more than enough to deter nearly anyone who didn't know what they were looking for. She thought about laying down an acid pool, but the thick acrid mud would absorb and spread the slime, killing what little vegetation remained besides the poisonous vines that almost seemed to thrive on the tainted waters. She did not want to brimg attention by killing things downstream, as Reaper had warned it might bring meddlers.

Once their cave was secure, Reaper looked around cautiously as he started leading the way to the open waterway. Checking to make sure the wyrmlings were easily keeping up. Nevitha landed as big as you please on her father's back and looked smugly at Valstrath and Razeth swimming beside Reaper. That's about the time Reaper turned and gave her a stern look. After a moment, she grumbled softly as she slipped off into the water.

Cicero sat up and looked around curiously for such a creature. "That sounds like fun. I've never seen that beetle before. " He said with wonder.
"When lots of them gather together in one area, it is a very beautiful sight." Islanzadi said pleasantly. "They're also very easy to catch. They'll probably start coming out in a few minutes, once it's darker."

Rayne flushed and grinned, looking up to him then back to the antler piece that was taking shape in her hands "You think so? I like this, it's more fun than drawing." 
~~~

"A calling?" Now that was intriguing. Nabal frowned in thought then shook her head "Since there are no records of this ever happening to my knowledge, I cannot give advice, only theories. You must find the truth for yourself." She said uncertainly before shrugging "I would guess it is your awakened dragon soul that is in control now, but with the memories of who you once were as a sylph. What memories does this soul carry that you did not have before?"
~~~
Jackie hugged Sergio and watched her go then looked to Bertram to hug him close "We all need silence at times, it settles us." She said then looked around the room "I am glad I was able to help you to stay with our friends. There has just been so much going on lately." She shook her ehad at that then looked to him again to give him a kiss on his cheek 
~~~
Aurora smiled at his words and at the growing forest then focused on where the house had been, flying over to where the forest was untouched then dropping down to treetop level and slowing as she approached the clearing the house was in. She landed gently and waited for them to dismount, calling to her girls to come out. 
~~~

Rana chuckled and looked to Sandor again "In, so we can watch the movie while we eat, if we can?" She said cheerfully then waved to Selena 
~~~

Shaylee followed her, noticing after a little while that her walk had changed a little. Since she was not in control of it it was more robotic and blank. If she had been able to see a mirror, she would have noticed her features like that also. All her personality, what made her herself was locked away in her mind right now. It was a subtle thing, but one that could help her friends if they noticed it. 

Jackdaw smiled and said, "Yes, I most certainly do." He then went back to working on his own.
~~~
"I can't describe it. I have no point of reference for them." Ender sighed softly and shook his head. He frowned thoughtfully and reviewed his new memories.
~~~
Bertram grinned widely as Jackie kissed him."Oh, now that very delightful. " He said softly.
~~~
Ravek slipped off Aurora's back, as Jaeger fluttered to the ground and looked around curiously. "This is a lovely homestead." He replied softly. Ravek nodded agreement as they look to Aurora.
~~~
"Oh, wonderful! I was hoping you'd say that. Dinner and Ghostbusters if is then." Sandor stated eagerly, as they headed back to the elevator.
~~~
Pariah looked to Shaylee and stated, "Since you erased the location of the packs headquarters, we'll have get creative to draw them out."

Once their cave was secure, Reaper looked around cautiously as he started leading the way to the open waterway. Checking to make sure the wyrmlings were easily keeping up. Nevitha landed as big as you please on her father's back and looked smugly at Valstrath and Razeth swimming beside Reaper. That's about the time Reaper turned and gave her a stern look. After a moment, she grumbled softly as she slipped off into the water.

Now that they were swimming, Slygotha made little Trogdor swim too. She didn't want to give him any special advantage because of his awkward nature, she just didn't want him flying into the trees, so swimming was much safer. Even with the crocodiles, Trogdor was probably safer in the water. Slygotha slipped under the surface, her third eyelid a clear window into the murky water, wisps of acid not fully contained dissipating like a thin mist around her in the depths. Fish and frog alike fled with fervor, and all the animals that could flee to land did so in a panicky exodus. Tucking her wings in, she spread her webbed toes, gliding like a Leviathan through the waters, watching for anything that caught her attention as she followed Reaper. Gugol, Nidhogg, and Trogdor tucked in their wings, looking like black sinewy crocodiles as they swam.

Back
Top Bottom