What do you think about this rp?

• Ordinary...

Votes: 11 16.2%
  • Boring :(

Votes: 11 16.2%
  • Totally Awesome!!!

Votes: 46 67.6%

• Total voters
(That's fine. I don't get offended by someone missing my posts. :p )

"Well, it's nearly dark, so there isn't much we can do." Islanzadi paused to think, "Fireflies should be coming out soon, it's quite a sight to see. Fireflies are little winged beetles that come out at night, and their lower abdomen glows to either attract mates or prey."

Cicero sat up and looked around curiously for such a creature. "That sounds like fun. I've never seen that beetle before. " He said with wonder.

Jackdaw enjoyed watching Rayne work with the antler. She was a natural and very talented. " You have a calling, my friend." He complimented.
~~~
Ender frowned at the caution in Nabal's words. "But I feel a calling elsewhere. I'm not sure I'm the same soul. For I have new memories that are not my own. What does that mean? Who are they from?" He queried further.

Avalon was secretly crushed by his words. She believed she'd truly lost him and now it seemed she had. She put on her brave face and smiled pleasantly to Nabal for what she knew of the subject.
~~~
Sergio formed in a flash of light and hugged Jackie, before hurrying out the front door to go find Garth.

Bertram smiled warmly at the loving affection. As the front door closed, he closed his eyes and said, "This silence is most welcomed. I have spent too long in a quiet cell to tolerate a crowd such as that, for very long. " He focused upon Jackie and admitted. "Had you not been by my side the whole time, I would not have entered it long."

Orson looked up as Sergio took off from the porch to fly into the woods. He chuckled softly in his Oilin form.
~~~
Ravek and Jaeger marveled at the god's work and appreciated the power they put forth to accomplish such a feat. "If is beautiful and a sign of hope to all who see the latent survival of such destruction." Ravek observed aloud.
~~~
"Oh, I just assumed." Selena stated simply.

Sandor grinned and asked Rana as he opened the door for her, " Are we dinning in or out. I do have movies at my apartment." He did a little dance of excitement. As he waved goodbye to a confused Selena.
~~~
The elevator ride was a long time to the top. But once there, Pariah stated, "Come with me. We have work to do. "
Rayne flushed and grinned, looking up to him then back to the antler piece that was taking shape in her hands "You think so? I like this, it's more fun than drawing."
~~~
"A calling?" Now that was intriguing. Nabal frowned in thought then shook her head "Since there are no records of this ever happening to my knowledge, I cannot give advice, only theories. You must find the truth for yourself." She said uncertainly before shrugging "I would guess it is your awakened dragon soul that is in control now, but with the memories of who you once were as a sylph. What memories does this soul carry that you did not have before?"
~~~
Jackie hugged Sergio and watched her go then looked to Bertram to hug him close "We all need silence at times, it settles us." She said then looked around the room "I am glad I was able to help you to stay with our friends. There has just been so much going on lately." She shook her ehad at that then looked to him again to give him a kiss on his cheek
~~~
Aurora smiled at his words and at the growing forest then focused on where the house had been, flying over to where the forest was untouched then dropping down to treetop level and slowing as she approached the clearing the house was in. She landed gently and waited for them to dismount, calling to her girls to come out.
~~~
Rana chuckled and looked to Sandor again "In, so we can watch the movie while we eat, if we can?" She said cheerfully then waved to Selena
~~~
Shaylee followed her, noticing after a little while that her walk had changed a little. Since she was not in control of it it was more robotic and blank. If she had been able to see a mirror, she would have noticed her features like that also. All her personality, what made her herself was locked away in her mind right now. It was a subtle thing, but one that could help her friends if they noticed it.

Back
Top Bottom