What do you think about this rp?

• Ordinary...

Votes: 11 16.2%
  • Boring :(

Votes: 11 16.2%
  • Totally Awesome!!!

Votes: 46 67.6%

• Total voters
Once the antlers pieces were flat and shaped, he taught her the art of carving the surface with a fractured stone with a sharp edge.
~~~
Ender was completely unprepared for that explanation. But it made perfect sense. It explained why Avalon had thought him dead, he had been. He looked to his queen...no, not his queen. He looked to Avalon. "It w would seem we are both free now. You free from madness and me free from servitude." He replied softly.

Avalon fought her emotions. She was still having trouble accepting this new reality and what it meant for all Sylph kind.

Spyro was stunned beyond compression.
~~~
Bertram grinned at the placement of the stone. "Perfect! That is the perfect place to put such an artifact. " He said with humor.

Sergio asked mentally if she could go play with Garth.
~~~
"Oh! No! That won't be necessary. I fear I'd only fall off. Unlike Jaeger, I don't have a built in parachute of sorts." Ravek said with appreciation of her gest.

Jaeger chuckled softly and looked around at the lights of the city. It was vastly different riding and not flying himself. It was quite nice.
~~~
Selena smiled and dipped her head, "likewise. Any friends of the alphas are highly respected." She said softly.

Sandor flushed a smile at Selena and teased, "Suck up much?"

Selena growled at Sandor, before she grinned widely. "No. But it never hurts." She then smiled to Rana again.
~~~
Pariah got into the elevator to take them to the top of the mountain. She watched as Shaylee followed her. Before she entered the code.
Rayne made the sharp edged stones for them to use, happy to be able to help in whatever way she could for this. Now she was engrossed in creating a life like picture on the antler piece she held.
~~~
Nabal fell silent, watching Ender with an odd expression. He had died, yet he lived. He had been born and raised sylph, yet now he was one of the great dragons of ancient times. "You may yet re-bond. After all, you do have the same soul, just in a new body." She cautioned gently
~~~
Jackie chuckled then looked to her arm "Yes Sergio, we are safe here and I can call to you if you are needed." She replied to her other half then looked to Bertram again with a smile. "It is the perfect place for it."
~~~
Aurora laughed happily and looked ahead again, going to the trees ahead and liking what she saw. "The trees are growing back quickly." She said after a moment as she wheeled over them to head for the wolves' house she had been staying in.
~~~
Rana chuckled then shrugged "The alphas are new friends to me too, Ember is the one I know best out of this bunch, though I have watched the Guardians pack for quite some time." She explained then shrugged
~~~
Shaylee simply stood, waiting for a new order as they entered the elevator to ride up it. Inside she was seething, but quiet for now. She couldn't resist trying to make even a finger move under her own power, useless as it was to do so.

" How about you? Why are you both in the earth realm? " Alain asked her

~~~

Rory sat quietly and with her sensitive hearing started to overhear their conversation
"We came to battle Pariah again. She has obtained a new host and is free." Kellan replied with a frown. "She has taken Princess Shaylee, but we have a plan in the works to get her back"

Back
Top Bottom