What do you think about this rp?

• Ordinary...

Votes: 11 16.2%
  • Boring :(

Votes: 11 16.2%
  • Totally Awesome!!!

Votes: 46 67.6%

• Total voters
Rayne smiled at him again and dipped her head "I am glad I was the one to follow you today. Sleep well my new friend. My room is across the hall if you need anything. "
~~~

"We sent ourselves to free the unicorn" Anna said then shifted to her fey wolf, jumping down to land near him and grab the weapon and toss it aside before growling at him 
~~~

Foneth looked at Ender, reaching over and almost laying her head against the floor to look at him in his fae form. "I like this form, it shows your draconic wings still." She said quietly 

"Goodnight my friend and I'm also glad about our chance meeting." Jackdaw said in parting as he bowed to Rayne.
~~~
Hannibal hissed as the strange creature grabbed his gun from his hand. He stared straight into the ominous glowing green eyes and noted the massive thorns that made up its body.

Ravek slipped down a hallway to search for Danika. He called out mentally to her, so as not to give away his location to an enemy. "Danika? Where are you? We're here to help you. "
~~~
Ender grinned and extended his wings a bit more. "Thank you. Your compliment is very kind." He said equally as quiet.

"Goodnight my friend and I'm also glad about our chance meeting." Jackdaw said in parting as he bowed to Rayne.
~~~
Hannibal hissed as the strange creature grabbed his gun from his hand. He stared straight into the ominous glowing green eyes and noted the massive thorns that made up its body.

Ravek slipped down a hallway to search for Danika. He called out mentally to her, so as not to give away his location to an enemy. "Danika? Where are you? We're here to help you. "
~~~
Ender grinned and extended his wings a bit more. "Thank you. Your compliment is very kind." He said equally as quiet.
Rayne waved to him and left him to go to her room to get ready for bed.
~~~~
Anna growled low and watched the male, wondering who he was and how he was connected as some of her wolves came over to cuff him.

Danika heard steps in the hallway and whimpered, scootching back until she was all the way against the wall in the closet. She didn't know she was being rescued. Her movement hit a broom and knocked it over, making her freeze at the sudden sound.
~~~
Foneth grinned then sat up a little again "You had questions, right, you can ask them if you wish. I have nothing planned today." She said, cheerful again now.

Rayne waved to him and left him to go to her room to get ready for bed. 
~~~~

Anna growled low and watched the male, wondering who he was and how he was connected as some of her wolves came over to cuff him.

Danika heard steps in the hallway and whimpered, scootching back until she was all the way against the wall in the closet. She didn't know she was being rescued. Her movement hit a broom and knocked it over, making her freeze at the sudden sound.
~~~

Foneth grinned then sat up a little again "You had questions, right, you can ask them if you wish. I have nothing planned today." She said, cheerful again now. 

Jackdaw pulled down the covers and climbed into the bed. He sighed softly and closed his eyes to sleep.

(Who do you want to bring forward? )
~~~
Hannibal fought slightly aginst their efforts. "Who are you then, if Markus didn't send you?!" He demanded.

Ravek paused as he heard the muffled sound of the falling broom. He did a search in the direction of the sound and found the closet door. He walked over cautiously and spoke aloud softly, "Danika? Are you in there?"
~~~
Ender nodded and stepped back to shift to his great dragon form again. "Much better. My neck was started to hurt from looked up." He said with humor. He then thought about what he first wanted to know. "What was our ancestor like?"

( You can start it off. I'm still behind on my posts.
smile.png
)

(Alright!)
Islanzadi woke up early in the morning and got dressed, once again wearing armor that simply had different designs on it.
After quickly eating breakfast in the dining area, she decided that it would be polite to bring Cicero breakfast and see how he was doing, if he was awake. If not, she wouldn't bother him.

After a few minutes Islanzadi was walking outside with a plate full of food that consisted of boiled eggs and various fruits. She was heading to Cicero's tree house, hoping he was awake because it would seem odd to walk out with a plate of food, and go back inside to put it all back.

Jackdaw pulled down the covers and climbed into the bed. He sighed softly and closed his eyes to sleep.

(Who do you want to bring forward? )
~~~
Hannibal fought slightly aginst their efforts. "Who are you then, if Markus didn't send you?!" He demanded.

Ravek paused as he heard the muffled sound of the falling broom. He did a search in the direction of the sound and found the closet door. He walked over cautiously and spoke aloud softly, "Danika? Are you in there?"
~~~
Ender nodded and stepped back to shift to his great dragon form again. "Much better. My neck was started to hurt from looked up." He said with humor. He then thought about what he first wanted to know. "What was our ancestor like?"
(I'm not sure, lol.)
Anna shifted back to her human form after he was cuffed "We are the Guardians. We do all we can to keep the mythicals safe from those like you and Marcus." She said still with a growl to her voice.

Danika blinked and looked to the door with a frown. Was this a trick? She bit her lip in thought then called out a 'yes' quietly.
~~~
Foneth thought a moment then started telling him what she knew of their ancestor. It was pretty much just as their story had told.

(Alright!)
Islanzadi woke up early in the morning and got dressed, once again wearing armor that simply had different designs on it.
After quickly eating breakfast in the dining area, she decided that it would be polite to bring Cicero breakfast and see how he was doing, if he was awake. If not, she wouldn't bother him.

After a few minutes Islanzadi was walking outside with a plate full of food that consisted of boiled eggs and various fruits. She was heading to Cicero's tree house, hoping he was awake because it would seem odd to walk out with a plate of food, and go back inside to put it all back.

Cicero was indeed up and enjoying the early morning sunlight. He saw Islanzadi from a distance and flew to meet her. "It is a beautiful morning, Princess. My I sit with you while you enjoy your morning meal? " He asked as he landed close by.

Cicero was indeed up and enjoying the early morning sunlight. He saw Islanzadi from a distance and flew to meet her. "It is a beautiful morning, Princess. My I sit with you while you enjoy your morning meal? " He asked as he landed close by.

Islanzadi smiled softly. "Yes, it is. I was actually bringing this for you, since I thought that given the fact you're a guest you should be provided for." Islanzadi told him logically. "If you do not want this, that is perfectly fine."

(I'm not sure, lol.)
Anna shifted back to her human form after he was cuffed "We are the Guardians. We do all we can to keep the mythicals safe from those like you and Marcus." She said still with a growl to her voice.

Danika blinked and looked to the door with a frown. Was this a trick? She bit her lip in thought then called out a 'yes' quietly. 
~~~

Foneth thought a moment then started telling him what she knew of their ancestor. It was pretty much just as their story had told. 

( There's no hurry. We'll wait until after the holidays. It's easier to answer short posts. ;) )

Hannibal scoffed at Anna. "Oh, is that right? Well, in case you haven't noticed, Markus has quite a few mythicals. So you're doing a knock up job, there miss. " He said with a snicker.

Ravek stepped forward and opened the door a little bit to peaked into the darkness. "It's Ravek, we've come to rescue you." He said quietly.
~~~
Ender listened intently and looked to Foneth as she regaled him with the truth of their legends. "Why hide in here, if your brethren voluntarily spelled himself for love?" He asked timidly.

Islanzadi smiled softly. "Yes, it is. I was actually bringing this for you, since I thought that given the fact you're a guest you should be provided for." Islanzadi told him logically. "If you do not want this, that is perfectly fine."

Cicero was stunned by this revelation. "For me? But princess, why wouldn't I want this lovely food that you've personally brought out here for me. Thank you for this. It touches me deeply. " He asked quietly.

Cicero was stunned by this revelation. "For me? But princess, why wouldn't I want this lovely food that you've personally brought out here for me. Thank you for this. It touches me deeply. " He asked quietly.
"Well, I wasn't sure, maybe you'd think I had poisoned it." Islanzadi suggested jokingly and grinned, "But I promise I haven't, I felt I should do something kind for you, so here you go." She then handed the plate of food to him.

Back
Top Bottom