What do you think about this rp?

• Ordinary...

Votes: 11 16.2%
  • Boring :(

Votes: 11 16.2%
  • Totally Awesome!!!

Votes: 46 67.6%

• Total voters
( There's no hurry. We'll wait until after the holidays. It's easier to answer short posts.
wink.png
)

Hannibal scoffed at Anna. "Oh, is that right? Well, in case you haven't noticed, Markus has quite a few mythicals. So you're doing a knock up job, there miss. " He said with a snicker.

Ravek stepped forward and opened the door a little bit to peaked into the darkness. "It's Ravek, we've come to rescue you." He said quietly.
~~~
Ender listened intently and looked to Foneth as she regaled him with the truth of their legends. "Why hide in here, if your brethren voluntarily spelled himself for love?" He asked timidly.
"He has a few, but we have kept most safe" Anna growled and narrowed her eyes at him then looked to the wolves "I think a stay in our prison would do him good. Make certain Marcus didn't tag him as he has all others who have worked with him."

"Ravek?" Danika asked with a frown before she remembered "Oh, Shaylee's mate!" She scrambled to come out of her hiding place to go to him. "Is she here, that guy said she wasn't but I don't know what to believe anymore" She said quickly even as she wrapped her arms around his waist and looked up at him "Can we leave here?"
~~~
"Because of what came after." Foneth stated and sighed "Your ancestor was never seen as equal to his love, your kind, his descendants were treated as less from the start. Some came to try to end us while others started searching for us to try to get us to change for them over the years. We hid and set up the call when our numbers grew too few. Those that live here are the last that we know of. Barely a hundred now."

"He has a few, but we have kept most safe" Anna growled and narrowed her eyes at him then looked to the wolves "I think a stay in our prison would do him good. Make certain Marcus didn't tag him as he has all others who have worked with him." 

"Ravek?" Danika asked with a frown before she remembered "Oh, Shaylee's mate!" She scrambled to come out of her hiding place to go to him. "Is she here, that guy said she wasn't but I don't know what to believe anymore" She said quickly even as she wrapped her arms around his waist and looked up at him "Can we leave here?"
~~~

"Because of what came after." Foneth stated and sighed "Your ancestor was never seen as equal to his love, your kind, his descendants were treated as less from the start. Some came to try to end us while others started searching for us to try to get us to change for them over the years. We hid and set up the call when our numbers grew too few. Those that live here are the last that we know of. Barely a hundred now." 

"I have no tracking device, Markus doesn't own me. To imply such as preposterous! I'm a well respected general in the US Air Force. My disappearance will be noticed and reported, if my men haven't done so by now. You have no authority over me little miss. You'd best let me go before you have a world of problems. Where I'm the figure head that leads them upon the Guardians. " Hannibal said indignantly.

Xatia smiled at this human's arrogance, while watching to make sure they weren't ambushed from behind.

Ravek flinched slightly at her question. "No, Shaylee is not here. Markus still has her, unfortunately. But we will also get her back. " He explained quietly.
~~~
Ender grew quiet with this information. It put the fae in a new perspective. One that had him thinking deeply upon his own treatment by them. He came to a conclusion. "That wasn't under Avalon's rule, was it? She was trying to change King Kaevft mandates or at least she told me she was." He said with a little bit of uncertainty. The fact that he'd shifted in the first place was very telling. But the state Avalon was in when she'd come looking for him wasn't an act to manipulate him. That was real, he knew that for certain.

"I have no tracking device, Markus doesn't own me. To imply such as preposterous! I'm a well respected general in the US Air Force. My disappearance will be noticed and reported, if my men haven't done so by now. You have no authority over me little miss. You'd best let me go before you have a world of problems. Where I'm the figure head that leads them upon the Guardians. " Hannibal said indignantly.

Xatia smiled at this human's arrogance, while watching to make sure they weren't ambushed from behind.

Ravek flinched slightly at her question. "No, Shaylee is not here. Markus still has her, unfortunately. But we will also get her back. " He explained quietly.
~~~
Ender grew quiet with this information. It put the fae in a new perspective. One that had him thinking deeply upon his own treatment by them. He came to a conclusion. "That wasn't under Avalon's rule, was it? She was trying to change King Kaevft mandates or at least she told me she was." He said with a little bit of uncertainty. The fact that he'd shifted in the first place was very telling. But the state Avalon was in when she'd come looking for him wasn't an act to manipulate him. That was real, he knew that for certain.
Anna shook her head and sighed "Marcus and his demon have a tendency to place a tracking chip in everyone they associate with, not just those they capture. The fact that you were holding a unicorn against her will is enough for us to step in and free her in itself." She said then looked to the wolves to take him to be scanned before looking around to check for other mythicals and Danika.

Danika nodded and looked down "I don't like all this human stuff, it hurts to be here" She said quietly
~~~
"Avalon?" Foneth asked then looked to her father again, wondering who he was talking about now.

"We are talking of the time just after the first spell, we have been in hiding for most of the time since then." The king said then smiled "Who is this Avalon?"
(He needs a name...)

"Well, I wasn't sure, maybe you'd think I had poisoned it." Islanzadi suggested jokingly and grinned, "But I promise I haven't, I felt I should do something kind for you, so here you go." She then handed the plate of food to him.

Cicero grinned widely as he took the offered plate. "Thank you again for this and it's lucky for me you didn't poison the food. For I'd have died blissfully if you had, for everything looks delicious." He said with anticipation.

Anna shook her head and sighed "Marcus and his demon have a tendency to place a tracking chip in everyone they associate with, not just those they capture. The fact that you were holding a unicorn against her will is enough for us to step in and free her in itself." She said then looked to the wolves to take him to be scanned before looking around to check for other mythicals and Danika.

Danika nodded and looked down "I don't like all this human stuff, it hurts to be here" She said quietly
~~~

"Avalon?" Foneth asked then looked to her father again, wondering who he was talking about now.

"We are talking of the time just after the first spell, we have been in hiding for most of the time since then." The king said then smiled "Who is this Avalon?"
(He needs a name...)

As he was led away, Hannibal said,"Get your filthy hands off of me, you animals!!"

Xatia stepped over to Anna and asked humorously, " I turned him into a toad to teach him a lesson? That's the stereotypical fairytale witch option, is it not?"

"I know, it is uncomfortable at times. Come, let's get you out of here. Our mutual friends have helped to save you. So fear not the Guardians." He explained tenderly.
~~~
(Who, the great dragon king or the ancestor? You come up with beautiful names. :) )
" Oh, I'm sorry. I broke formality. I should have said, Queen Avalon. She is the daughter of the late King. I'm sure if you only spoke with her, you see she is very different." Ender said with consideration.

As he was led away, Hannibal said,"Get your filthy hands off of me, you animals!!"

Xatia stepped over to Anna and asked humorously, " I turned him into a toad to teach him a lesson? That's the stereotypical fairytale witch option, is it not?"

"I know, it is uncomfortable at times. Come, let's get you out of here. Our mutual friends have helped to save you. So fear not the Guardians." He explained tenderly.
~~~
(Who, the great dragon king or the ancestor? You come up with beautiful names.
smile.png
)
" Oh, I'm sorry. I broke formality. I should have said, Queen Avalon. She is the daughter of the late King. I'm sure if you only spoke with her, you see she is very different." Ender said with consideration.
Anna chuckled then shrugged "Well, it would be quieter at any rate" She said then smiled at Ravek and Danika as she spotted the two heading back now.

Danika nodded and turned to walk to the others with him, though she dropped to his side to sort of hide behind him. She wasn't so sure about strangers anymore.
~~~
(lol, well, I'm going for easy to remember for him, he is now Pendragon, lol)
The king looked to Foneth then at Ender again before dipping his head "I will think on going to visit the fae queen, but if we are betrayed she and the others will know our wrath." He said then stood "For now, go and learn about your people. It will take a little time to turn the call off."

Kyth open the door for Aurienne and smiled pleasantly. "Is there anything you need to get from the alley?" He asked curiously.

"No." Aurienne quickly answered, she owned very little and even what she had she did not treasure. She thanked him as she left the doorway.

The light glowed and a few things crashed in a small house.Screaming voices came from inside,"I hate you!Get away from me!"A girl screeched and was hit in the arm by a pice of glass, wich made her bleed.She cried in pain and trew a pinecone at A man."Destany, get out now!"A older woman screeched."Gladly!"The girls hissed, Destany instead of walked out of the door, pulled the door handle of and tossed it at the woman Dan raced out of the door, screaming and jumped of the deck and onto the dirt driveway, throwing of her black jean jacket and a quick flash of light, She had wings.She ran faster, then taking flight and hissed at the house one last time and took of into the clouds.

Severel minutes later, Destany came to a dead Forest,"Moonhaven"she breathed.the laned and formed into a human, and put her jacket on, she had .She walked into the city and sighed.

Anna chuckled then shrugged "Well, it would be quieter at any rate" She said then smiled at Ravek and Danika as she spotted the two heading back now.

Danika nodded and turned to walk to the others with him, though she dropped to his side to sort of hide behind him. She wasn't so sure about strangers anymore.
~~~

(lol, well, I'm going for easy to remember for him, he is now Pendragon, lol)
The king looked to Foneth then at Ender again before dipping his head "I will think on going to visit the fae queen, but if we are betrayed she and the others will know our wrath." He said then stood "For now, go and learn about your people. It will take a little time to turn the call off."

Xatia turned her attention to Ravek and a hidden Danika. She smiled warmly at the young girl. "Hello, Danika. I'm Xatia. Also a Fae from Anstopfia. I'm relieved to see that you're not hurt.

Ravek turned to the side to better get a look at Danika. "She is a clever one. She was hidden well." He complemented.
~~~
(Lol, I like that name very much.)

Ender bowed his head to the king and said, " I will, your grace. I'm very eager to learn all there is to learn."

"No." Aurienne quickly answered, she owned very little and even what she had she did not treasure. She thanked him as she left the doorway.

Once outside, Kyth started leading the way. He glanced to Aurienne curiously and tried for polite conversation. "This city grows on ya, once you become accustomed to its ways, that is. Do you like living in the city? "

Back
Top Bottom