What do you think about this rp?

• Ordinary...

Votes: 11 16.2%
  • Boring :(

Votes: 11 16.2%
  • Totally Awesome!!!

Votes: 46 67.6%

• Total voters
Aurienne stood to look at Kyth. "Why were you in prison?" She asked quietly, voice filled with sympathy of what he had been through rather than the disgust for his actions.

Kyth grew quiet as he thought of how to phrase his answer without sounding crazy. " I was a victim of circumstance, wrongfully imprisoned for something I could not help or change about myself. A bit of a wrong place, wrong time." He finally explained.

Morgana looked up momentarily.She saw a familiar face and she smiled,"Carrow!"she called, Waving.Turned quickly to heather, she gestured toward Carrow,"Heather, it's Carrow"she said.Heather smiled and walked over to Carrow,"Hello, Carrow."she smiled,"And I see we meet again!"
~
Morgana ran over and breathed Heavly,,trying to catch her breath,"Ca...rrow....hi!"she panted.

Carrow laughed despite herself. "Hello again my friends. I see you've met the young woman I was trying to help. I hope you do better then I managed to. " She said then shrugged a little.

Carrow laughed despite herself. "Hello again my friends. I see you've met the young woman I was trying to help. I hope you do better then I managed to. " She said then shrugged a little.

Destany wides her eyes and took of the other way and across the street into the woods.
~
Morgana blinked at the girls sudden disaperince,"Maybe....not?"she said questioningly."Never mind.How are you?"she asked.
~
Heather shook her head at Destany.

Ravek made a soothing sound as they came to a stop. "This is where the others are. It is safe here, I assure you." He told Danika as he moved to the door to get out.
~~~
" I have confidence in your finesse even if you do not. Your magic has laid hidden within you for so long, you need only tap into it to understand it's use. It's been a part of you all this time." Xatia said encouragingly. She looked to the lone house and smiled. "Oh, now this looks like great fun. Let's see if he likes his own games." She said darkly.
~~~
Ender nodded understanding and saw the reason behind that logic. " the moment you don't fear it, you don't respect it fully." He replied softly. He looked to Foneth again and smiled, "You are a very wise teacher, princess Foneth. I'm fortunate for your tutelage in your kingdom." He explained politely.
~~~
"I did, they are on their way here as we speak. I wonder if they will be happy to see you, after what I have planned for them. Oh, and how lucky for you you'll get to watch." Markus said with pure enjoyment.

A broad smile bloomed on Pariah's face at what Markus had planned.
~~~
"Good luck. I hope for all involved, you are successful in your endeavors. " Spyro said privately in parting.
Danika calmed again, glad to be able to get out of the van and stand again. She looked around the parking lot and frowned a little "We got to a place like this before we got caught again. There was a nice guard that helped us get away, most of the way."
~~
Anna smiled at that and dipped her head then opened the door to start to get them all inside so they could question the general. "I hope you are right"
~~~
Foneth smiled and dipped her head happily at that. "You are the first to be returned to us, why should I not be your teacher?"
~~~
Shaylee frowned and shook her head, looking away from them both. "Anything you have planned for anyone is on your hands, not mine." She said quietly "I am not responsible for the crazy the two of you could come up with "
~~~
Bardou smiled a little at that and went to the queen's room to knock on her door.

Destany wides her eyes and took of the other way and across the street into the woods.
~
Morgana blinked at the girls sudden disaperince,"Maybe....not?"she said questioningly."Never mind.How are you?"she asked.
~
Heather shook her head at Destany.

Carrow stared after the girl for a moment, before looking back to Morgana. "Um, well. I've been well. How about yourself?" She asked cordially.

Carrow stared after the girl for a moment, before looking back to Morgana. "Um, well. I've been well. How about yourself?" She asked cordially.

"Ok.Pretty boring "Morgana said then lowered her voice,"Expect for her"Giggleing, she nodded head backwards toward Heather,"Got to keep her under control.Even though mothers back, she still acts like this boss of everything"
~
Heather turned her head and raised an eyebrow,"I heard that, Morgana."she said,"and if I'm correct your the one whom acts like the boss of everything"
~
Rachel Opened the apparment door,"Come on, Morgana, Heather.If we are gonna make it in time, we need to go, Now"
~
Morgana gasped,"oh!we'vehave to go.Nice talking to you, Carrow!"She waved goodbye and raced inside her apparment and slammed the door shut.
~
Heather shook her head,"Excuse her enthusiasm"she sighed to carrow."Bye"she walked away with out another word.

Danika calmed again, glad to be able to get out of the van and stand again. She looked around the parking lot and frowned a little "We got to a place like this before we got caught again. There was a nice guard that helped us get away, most of the way." 
~~

Anna smiled at that and dipped her head then opened the door to start to get them all inside so they could question the general. "I hope you are right"
~~~

Foneth smiled and dipped her head happily at that. "You are the first to be returned to us, why should I not be your teacher?"
~~~

Shaylee frowned and shook her head, looking away from them both. "Anything you have planned for anyone is on your hands, not mine." She said quietly "I am not responsible for the crazy the two of you could come up with " 

~~~

Bardou smiled a little at that and went to the queen's room to knock on her door. 

Ravek looked to Danika curiously as she said that. "A guard? Most of the way? How so?" He asked as he walked to the elevator.
~~~
"Should I wake him up or do you want to wait until he's in the house? " Xatia asked as they dragged Hannibal out of the van.
~~~
Ender shrugged his dragon shoulders the best he could. "I'm just not accustomed to being fussed over I guess." He said with consideration.
~~~
Avalon heard the knock and ignored it thinking it was Spyro again. She focused on the gazing pool instead. She had to find where Ender had gone. But it's as if he'd vanished in thin air.

Kyth grew quiet as he thought of how to phrase his answer without sounding crazy. " I was a victim of circumstance, wrongfully imprisoned for something I could not help or change about myself. A bit of a wrong place, wrong time." He finally explained.

Aurienne's walking ceased as a painful memory returned. "I must admit that I was once in the same situation. So believe me when I say, I understand." She said finally.

Ravek looked to Danika curiously as she said that. "A guard? Most of the way? How so?" He asked as he walked to the elevator.
~~~
"Should I wake him up or do you want to wait until he's in the house? " Xatia asked as they dragged Hannibal out of the van.
~~~
Ender shrugged his dragon shoulders the best he could. "I'm just not accustomed to being fussed over I guess." He said with consideration.
~~~
Avalon heard the knock and ignored it thinking it was Spyro again. She focused on the gazing pool instead. She had to find where Ender had gone. But it's as if he'd vanished in thin air.
"He got us out of the room and all the way to the place like this...parking lot? That is when we were caught and Shaylee told me to run. I ran but they hit me with that sleep stuff and when I woke I was with that man." Danika explained, looking at the different cars around them.
~~~
"Let's get inside, I don't want him to know where we are." Anna said and turned to lead the way to the door to open it for them
~~~
"Fussed over?" Foneth frowned a little and looked to the lake again. She didn't think she was fussing over him for doing what was her right and a privilege in her eyes.
~~~
"My queen?" Bardou called and gave another knock on the door. He was still worried about her, especially with what Spyro had said before.

"Ok.Pretty boring "Morgana said then lowered her voice,"Expect for her"Giggleing, she nodded head backwards toward Heather,"Got to keep her under control.Even though mothers back, she still acts like this boss of everything"
~
Heather turned her head and raised an eyebrow,"I heard that, Morgana."she said,"and if I'm correct your the one whom acts like the boss of everything"
~
Rachel Opened the apparment door,"Come on, Morgana, Heather.If we are gonna make it in time, we need to go, Now"
~
Morgana gasped,"oh!we'vehave to go.Nice talking to you, Carrow!"She waved goodbye and raced inside her apparment and slammed the door shut.
~
Heather shook her head,"Excuse her enthusiasm"she sighed to carrow."Bye"she walked away with out another word.

Carrow watched Morgana leave and looked to Heather. She smiled and waved goodbye to her as well. "Bye!" She said as he turned to head back to the courthouse steps.

Back
Top Bottom