What do you think about this rp?

• Ordinary...

Votes: 11 16.2%
  • Boring :(

Votes: 11 16.2%
  • Totally Awesome!!!

Votes: 46 67.6%

• Total voters
"He got us out of the room and all the way to the place like this...parking lot? That is when we were caught and Shaylee told me to run. I ran but they hit me with that sleep stuff and when I woke I was with that man." Danika explained, looking at the different cars around them.
~~~

"Let's get inside, I don't want him to know where we are." Anna said and turned to lead the way to the door to open it for them 
~~~

"Fussed over?" Foneth frowned a little and looked to the lake again. She didn't think she was fussing over him for doing what was her right and a privilege in her eyes.
~~~

"My queen?" Bardou called and gave another knock on the door. He was still worried about her, especially with what Spyro had said before. 

At Shaylee name, Ravek felt heart-rending sad sadness. He looked to Danika and nodded quietly. "I remember that sleep stuff very well." He said.
~~~
Xatia dipped her head, then shouldered her half of the dead weight of the sleeping general, as they moved him towards the house and then inside.
~~~
Ender saw Foneth's frown and quickly amended his statement. "A wrong choice of words. I was meaning simply not paid attention to, is all. I'm fumbling my words, forgive me, princess. " He looked down to sort out his thoughts further.
~~~
Avalon looked from the gazing pool surprised by Bardou's voice. She intensified her focus upon the door to unlock it. "Enter, prince Bardou." She said privately, before straightening and turning fully to face his arrival.

At Shaylee name, Ravek felt heart-rending sad sadness. He looked to Danika and nodded quietly. "I remember that sleep stuff very well." He said.
~~~
Xatia dipped her head, then shouldered her half of the dead weight of the sleeping general, as they moved him towards the house and then inside.
~~~
Ender saw Foneth's frown and quickly amended his statement. "A wrong choice of words. I was meaning simply not paid attention to, is all. I'm fumbling my words, forgive me, princess. " He looked down to sort out his thoughts further.
~~~
Avalon looked from the gazing pool surprised by Bardou's voice. She intensified her focus upon the door to unlock it. "Enter, prince Bardou." She said privately, before straightening and turning fully to face his arrival.
Danika looked at him then reached for his hand. She didn't really understand why he was so sad, but she wanted to make him not sad again. "There was a nice guard at that last place too. He let me play with his...cell phone. It made sounds that made me smile." She said, hoping that would cheer him up a little.
~~~
The other wolves would help take him in and down to the basement so he could be chained and allowed to wake.
~~~
Foneth looked to him again and tilted her head a little "You do not have to call me princess. I am just Foneth to everyone." She said kindly. She wanted to put him at ease, she knew this all had to be hard on him and a lot to take in. "If you want to rest for a little while, there is a cave that is currently not used by anyone."
~~~
Bardou smiled a little before opening the door and stepping inside. He bowed to her then straightened and looked at her. "My Queen, I came to see how you are, your friends are worrying about you." He said and touched his chest "I am worried about you.

(Yo! Came back to say hi real quick <3 miss you guys)
(Wow, haven't seen you in a while. Hello again!...Unless I'm mixing up your username with someone else, then this is just really awkward.
tongue.png
)

Back
Top Bottom