• Boring :(

Votes: 11 16.2%
  • Totally Awesome!!!

Votes: 46 67.6%

• Total voters
Quote: (Okie dokie cool I'll write something
lol.png
)

Danika looked at him then reached for his hand. She didn't really understand why he was so sad, but she wanted to make him not sad again. "There was a nice guard at that last place too. He let me play with his...cell phone. It made sounds that made me smile." She said, hoping that would cheer him up a little.
~~~

The other wolves would help take him in and down to the basement so he could be chained and allowed to wake. 
~~~

Foneth looked to him again and tilted her head a little "You do not have to call me princess. I am just Foneth to everyone." She said kindly. She wanted to put him at ease, she knew this all had to be hard on him and a lot to take in. "If you want to rest for a little while, there is a cave that is currently not used by anyone."
~~~
Bardou smiled a little before opening the door and stepping inside. He bowed to her then straightened and looked at her. "My Queen, I came to see how you are, your friends are worrying about you." He said and touched his chest "I am worried about you.

Ravek smiled gently at Danika's sweet nature. "We she'll have to teach you how to use one of those cell phones, so next time you can call for help.
~~~
Xatia watched as the wolves carried Hannibal down into the basement as she followed them down. She liked the chains in the floor to hold him. When they were finished, she awoke him.
~~~
Ender nodded understanding and said, "Old habits don't die easy. I'll try to remember to not do it again. Thank you for the offer, but I'm not tired at the moment. I think I'll go explore a bit."
~~~
Avalon looked to Bardou and said, "To have the luxury of worrying over one. I must worry for an entire kingdom. Is Ender a threat? Will he come back to retaliate?" She sighed softly and looked over her shoulder at the gazing pool. "What am I to do. I can't find him anywhere. He vanished in thin air." She whispered softly.

Taylor sat up, rubbing her forehead. Something was giving her a headache. Smelled like.... burning. She gasped and ran over to the oven. She quickly pulled open the oven door and pulled out the smoking pizza,"OH SHOOT NASHTON HELP ME!" She yelped, and dropped the pizza pan on the floor. Thankfully, the pizza didn't flop over upsidedown, but Taylor ran to the sink and shoved her burnt fingers under the running water of the faucet. She had forgotten to put on oven mitts when she took out the pizza,"Nashton! You were supposed to wake me up when the timer went off!"

"I wouldn't want to ruin your meal by taking some of it." Islanzadi said with mild humor. "But if you'd like me to, of course."

"Not sharing this food would ruin my meal. So, yes, I'd like for you to have some with me." Cicero said with appreciation. He smiled pleasantly and offered his hand to go to a nearby bench in the garden.

Taylor sat up, rubbing her forehead. Something was giving her a headache. Smelled like.... burning. She gasped and ran over to the oven. She quickly pulled open the oven door and pulled out the smoking pizza,"OH SHOOT NASHTON HELP ME!" She yelped, and dropped the pizza pan on the floor. Thankfully, the pizza didn't flop over upsidedown, but Taylor ran to the sink and shoved her burnt fingers under the running water of the faucet. She had forgotten to put on oven mitts when she took out the pizza,"Nashton! You were supposed to wake me up when the timer went off!"

Nashton sprinted into the kitchen and looked around to take in the scene. He moved to pick up the pizza off the floor with a towel and set it atop the stove. He then moved to look at her hands. "Well, my dear. Isn't that the purpose of a timer?" He asked reasonably as he helped to hold her hands under the cool water.

Quote:
"But I told you-!" She groaned then shook her head. "Nevermind, ya big idiot." She looked up at him then turned off the water. "Hey. At least the pizza that I made is okay!" Grinning, she pointed at the pizza,"SEEEE? I can cook! Now you're going to eat this and enjoy this? You hear me? Or else!" She brushed her hands off on her sweatpants.

"But I told you-!" She groaned then shook her head. "Nevermind, ya big idiot." She looked up at him then turned off the water. "Hey. At least the pizza that I made is okay!" Grinning, she pointed at the pizza,"SEEEE? I can cook! Now you're going to eat this and enjoy this? You hear me? Or else!" She brushed her hands off on her sweatpants.

"Ok?! I need to call the a corner to pronounce this pizza dead. Cheese is supposed to be yellow, not black. Besides, cooking requires more then heating up, Taylor. So, it looks like I'm taking curtain number 3, the "Or else!" Thank you very much. " Nashton said snuggly as he crossed his arm and looked at her with a smile.

Quote: Taylor scowled and crossed her arms to imitate him,"Cheese can be black. Not all cheese is yellow. Maybe you need a crash course on cheeses. Or how to be nice to your girlfriend!" Just to prove her poin, she pulled a slice of pizza off, stringy pieces of burnt cheese dangling off of the edge. She took a bite, and almost choked. It was past the point of no return. She managed to swallow the one bite and set the rest of her piece back on the stove," You know what? I don't really feel like pizza tonight."

Taylor scowled and crossed her arms to imitate him,"Cheese can be black. Not all cheese is yellow. Maybe you need a crash course on cheeses. Or how to be nice to your girlfriend!" Just to prove her poin, she pulled a slice of pizza off, stringy pieces of burnt cheese dangling off of the edge. She took a bite, and almost choked. It was past the point of no return. She managed to swallow the one bite and set the rest of her piece back on the stove," You know what? I don't really feel like pizza tonight."

"Fancy that. A coincidence? I think not. Let's go out to eat then." Nashton said with humor.

Back
Top Bottom