• Ordinary...

Votes: 11 16.2%
  • Boring :(

Votes: 11 16.2%
  • Totally Awesome!!!

Votes: 46 67.6%

• Total voters
(A little evil to spark up your lives)
Frustrated, Axel slammed his fist down on the keyboard. These shifters were so darned hard to keep track of. One minute he had one I.D.ed and was watching them on camera, the next... gone. One of the benefits of being able to turn into a small woodland creature, I guess. He had just had one on camera he was 90% sure about and sent a team after it, but it was long gone before the team made it their. His supplies were running dry. Ever since he and Markus were on bad terms, all of his assets had drained. The government was a powerful force that he no longer had standing behind him. Maybe it was time to mend his broken relationship. Markus still must need him for all his off-the-book projects. He was Markus' loophole. Maybe he could think of a shifter to trade over as a good will offering... but no. Almost all of them would be worthless to Markus at this point, he had normal shifters coming out of his ears. Maybe a couple minor ones would do... "Thomas!" He called to the other room. His computer engineer, Thomas, called back,"Yes sir?" "Get Markus up on the video screen." Axel quickly hid the beat up laptop and a few stray papers until his desk,"He better pick up.." Axel muttered.

"Call for help?" Danika asked, a bit confused again. She had so much to learn about human technology. "I just know it made music and his boss got mad when he saw me playing with it." 
~~~

Anna looked at the general, waiting for him to have a look around and see that he was trapped. She looked to Xatia and smiled "What is that spell?"
~~~

Foneth smiled at him then chuckled "We are not very formal around here most of the time. If you wish to explore, you can." There really wasn't all that much more to explore unless he found a cave that went deeper into the mountains.
~~~

Bardou looked to her then moved, coming closer "My lady, you do not have to worry yourself about him. He was a good male before, I highly doubt he would harbor ill will towards you or our kingdom even now. Worrying about such now is useless until and unless he comes back again."

"Yes, that is why he was mad. A cell phone is a remarkable device. It can do a great many things. Worry not about not knowing what to do with it. You are safe now. Far from the bad men's reach. He looked as the elevator opened and stepped inside. This elevator was made from stainless steel, not iron.
~~~
Xatia sent the spell knowledge mentally, she then smiled at Hannibal's pathetic attempt at freeing himself. "Oh, the hunter is the pray. How the roles have reversed.

Hannibal glared at Xatia and Anna with frustrated hate filled eyes.
~~~
Ender moved off to the far side of the lake and looked into its depths, before shifting to his Sylph form.
~~~
Avalon looked to Bardou and nodded absently. "I'm lost and I can't find my way back to normalcy. If I was ever normal, that is. Perhaps I should turn over all of Anstropfia to Racine. " She said meekly.

"Then this shall be a grand meal indeed. Thank you for indulging me, princess." Cicero said with respect.
"If indulging you means spending my morning with you, then you do not need to thank me." Islanzadi told him kindly with a soft smile. "I quite enjoy spending time with you, Cicero."

Arbus straightened his neck from sniffing the ground to look up at the unusual visitor. "Greetings." He returned.

Death floated around the dark wolf,"I am Death."he said, his cold tone seemed to echo strangely, even tough they were only in the woods, not a cave.
~
Maggie shook the cage irritated.Her arm felt numb with pain and her forhead was crusted with blood."even if I Do get out of here, will I even survive long enough to find my way back?" she thought.It kept nagging her like a fly buzzing in her ear, and I wouldn't go away.

(A little evil to spark up your lives)
Frustrated, Axel slammed his fist down on the keyboard. These shifters were so darned hard to keep track of. One minute he had one I.D.ed and was watching them on camera, the next... gone. One of the benefits of being able to turn into a small woodland creature, I guess. He had just had one on camera he was 90% sure about and sent a team after it, but it was long gone before the team made it their. His supplies were running dry. Ever since he and Markus were on bad terms, all of his assets had drained. The government was a powerful force that he no longer had standing behind him. Maybe it was time to mend his broken relationship. Markus still must need him for all his off-the-book projects. He was Markus' loophole. Maybe he could think of a shifter to trade over as a good will offering... but no. Almost all of them would be worthless to Markus at this point, he had normal shifters coming out of his ears. Maybe a couple minor ones would do... "Thomas!" He called to the other room. His computer engineer, Thomas, called back,"Yes sir?" "Get Markus up on the video screen." Axel quickly hid the beat up laptop and a few stray papers until his desk,"He better pick up.." Axel muttered.

( Oh, nice. I haven't been playing Markus very much. Not enough extra time. :) )
Markus frowned as an incoming call distracted him from Shaylee and Pariah. He pressed the answer key on the video phone and glared at who was on the other end. "Axel! Come groveling so soon? What can I do you for?" He asked curiously, as he settled back in his chair to get more comfortable.

"If indulging you means spending my morning with you, then you do not need to thank me." Islanzadi told him kindly with a soft smile. "I quite enjoy spending time with you, Cicero."

"The sweetest things you say to me, makes every moment with you a dream. For I also enjoy your company. Very deeply in fact. " He replied as he stopped by the bench and waited for her to sit first.

Quote: Axel's permanent scowl became more defined,"Ah. Markus. .....Good to see you." He couldn't think of anything to say, that made his groveling sound less like groveling. He squirmed in his seat slightly and cleared his throat,"I um... Good to see you?" He cleared his throat again and shook his head as if trying to unfog it,"I don't know how exactly to say this.." He sighed,"Okay. I'm grovelling."

Back
Top Bottom