What do you think about this rp?

• Ordinary...

Votes: 11 16.2%
  • Boring :(

Votes: 11 16.2%
  • Totally Awesome!!!

Votes: 46 67.6%

• Total voters
Death floated around the dark wolf,"I am Death."he said, his cold tone seemed to echo strangely, even tough they were only in the woods, not a cave.
~
Maggie shook the cage irritated.Her arm felt numb with pain and her forhead was crusted with blood."even if I Do get out of here, will I even survive long enough to find my way back?" she thought.It kept nagging her like a fly buzzing in her ear, and I wouldn't go away.

( He's actually an Egyptian god. ;) that's his human form, the dog headed god. That why he doesn't change very often to that form. )
"Ah, Death. I'm Arbus." He replied with heartfelt respect.

"The sweetest things you say to me, makes every moment with you a dream. For I also enjoy your company. Very deeply in fact. " He replied as he stopped by the bench and waited for her to sit first.
"If I want to out-compliment you I need to up my game." Islanzadi said humorously and sat down on the bench, crossing her legs and waiting for Cicero to sit.

Axel's permanent scowl became more defined,"Ah. Markus. .....Good to see you." He couldn't think of anything to say, that made his groveling sound less like groveling. He squirmed in his seat slightly and cleared his throat,"I um... Good to see you?" He cleared his throat again and shook his head as if trying to unfog it,"I don't know how exactly to say this.." He sighed,"Okay. I'm grovelling."

" I warned you before you crossed me, that my arms were far-reaching. But you choose to do it anyway. And in light of current events, they're even beyond this world. Why should I bring you back into the fold? What do you have to offer me?" Markus asked darkly.

Quote: Axel took a deep breath, ready to say what he had mentally practiced,"I'm an asset. I have a state of the art laboratory, that's a decent ways away from your compound, but not too far. If something ever happened to your facility, I could have men over there, and your shifters over here in no time. The Oilin excaping wasn't my fault. That assistent knew some magic. Your Oilin must've taught her. That's not my fault, I didn't know. But I have valuable information on that Oilin and the assistant. Footage that slipped through even your fingers. You see.. with arms that long, you couldn't even focus on the stuff close to home." He folded his hands and leaned forward,"I can fix that Markus. Together, we're much stronger. Us separated is what those creatures want most."

Having noticed what his scrutiny of Aurienne had done to her demeanor. He shrugged and said nonchalantly, "Then we're birds of a feather. It feels got to not be judged. "

( This was my answer to you first response to that post. :) It fits the second one too.)

Aurienne nervously avoided Kyth's pointed gaze. "Yes." She replied under breath.

Axel took a deep breath, ready to say what he had mentally practiced,"I'm an asset. I have a state of the art laboratory, that's a decent ways away from your compound, but not too far. If something ever happened to your facility, I could have men over there, and your shifters over here in no time. The Oilin excaping wasn't my fault. That assistent knew some magic. Your Oilin must've taught her. That's not my fault, I didn't know. But I have valuable information on that Oilin and the assistant. Footage that slipped through even your fingers. You see.. with arms that long, you couldn't even focus on the stuff close to home." He folded his hands and leaned forward,"I can fix that Markus. Together, we're much stronger. Us separated is what those creatures want most."

"You have a very compelling argument, I'll grant you that. Perhaps you're right, I'll be interested in seeing what footage you have. When do you want to meet up?" Markus asked a bit more interested.

"ASAP. Whenever you want. 3:30 today wouldn't be ideal... I have an operation to oversee. But as I said, whenever works for you." He shrugged, trying to regain his composer. He was feeling a little flustered.

"Anytime you say in one breath, then not 3:30 today, in another. One might think you're disingenuous. What if I wanted 3:30 and you just denied me that time slot for a surgery that could be rescheduled. That doesn't set our new partnership off on a good footing, does it?" Markus said just to be difficult. He was testing Axel's resolve.

Back
Top Bottom