What do you think about this rp?

• Ordinary...

Votes: 11 16.2%
  • Boring :(

Votes: 11 16.2%
  • Totally Awesome!!!

Votes: 46 67.6%

• Total voters
Axel rolled his shoulders uncomfortably,"I've rarely failed you. Don't worry. I have experience. 1:00 pm it is." He nodded to Thomas and he quickly scratched it down on a piece of paper,"I have the footage. I'll see you then."
"Mhm." She shrugged,"I just fart powers are pretty cool. But not as cool as being an abomination." She pointed to herself cheerfully,"Beat that sucka."
~~~
(Kristen's back in the gameee)
Kristen flipped through a book of spells. She had gotten much better since she had first undergone her transformation. Plenty of studying and practice. Thankfully in this other world she couldn't hurt anyone with one of her many accidents.

"I look forward to it. Goodbye!" Markus said as he disconnected the link the call was on. He smiled softly at Pariah as she came over.

"You know the Oilin dosn't matter now, right?" She asked quietly, as she snaked her arms around his neck and kissed his cheek softly.

"He still matters to me." Markus replied as he stared across the room at Shaylee.
~~~
"Stop talking about yourself that way. Not even jokingly. It upsets me to no end. Okay? " Nashton asked tenderly.
~~~
Orson looked in on Kristen as she studied. He held the cold iced tea in front of her, jiggling the ice slightly. "Can I interest you in a break? " He asked enticingly.
Axel sighed in relief when the screen went black. "Alright Thomas, pull up the feed. I need to see it one last time." An old piece of video started playing on the screen. Blurry but it still could be made out. It was the Oilin and the assistant and some sort of fire monster. The fire monster had gotten his attention, but in the end something was more intriguing. The Oilin shifted and blah blah blah but then... There were two. The assistant was gone. Markus had had an extremely rare shifter working for him, right under his nose. Axel laughed at the thought of it then nodded to Thomas. The screen went black.
~~~
"Okay Nashton..." She said, a little confused. He was always touchy when she talked about her past past. Small, incredibly small things were coming back. Just a noise or a smell. Besides that, Taylor didn't remember her early childhood, and she didn't think she ever would. She didn't ever want to. This was her now, and she didn't want a past she didn't even know she had coming to haunt her. She gently tugged at the necklace Jackie had given her; a nervous habit. She draped an arm over his shoulder,"I like my powers. I wouldn't trade them for anything in the world, because without them I would've never met you. Just because they aren't really mine, doesn't mean I don't love them and myself. But if the subject makes you uncomfortable then whatever." She shrugged.
~~~
Kristen looked up at the sound of the ice and smiled. Her hair was pulled back in a ponytail and she had her glasses on again just like back in the good ol' days at the compound. "You had me sold before you opened your mouth." She gave a twirl under her breath. Taking the cold drink from his hands, she carefully set her book aside. She took a sip and nodded,"It's great!"

( This was my answer to you first response to that post. :) It fits the second one too.)
(I'm sorry. I remembering writing a reply, but didn't think I had posted it.)
Aurienne settled from her tensed pose. She liked Kyth, but she wasn't to tell him the truth. Mostly because she feared that he would leave her if he knew.

( He's actually an Egyptian god. ;) that's his human form, the dog headed god. That why he doesn't change very often to that form. )
"Ah, Death. I'm Arbus." He replied with heartfelt respect.

(Oops)
Death stopped floating,"Arbus"he said questingly.Death didnt reply to him, he just turned to him, he cold figure slowly started to turn into thin air.

"I am hopeful that you will not be beckoned back to your realm any time soon, but if that isn't the case, then I will simply cherish the time we have together now." Islanzadi told him with a polite smile. "You have become one of my greatest friends in a fairly short amount of time."

Cicero was just dreading that eventuality, but decided not to think about it. "Yes, let's just live in the now." He agreed as he held up the chosen morsel for her to eat.

Axel sighed in relief when the screen went black. "Alright Thomas, pull up the feed. I need to see it one last time." An old piece of video started playing on the screen. Blurry but it still could be made out. It was the Oilin and the assistant and some sort of fire monster. The fire monster had gotten his attention, but in the end something was more intriguing. The Oilin shifted and blah blah blah but then... There were two. The assistant was gone. Markus had had an extremely rare shifter working for him, right under his nose. Axel laughed at the thought of it then nodded to Thomas. The screen went black.
~~~
"Okay Nashton..." She said, a little confused. He was always touchy when she talked about her past past. Small, incredibly small things were coming back. Just a noise or a smell. Besides that, Taylor didn't remember her early childhood, and she didn't think she ever would. She didn't ever want to. This was her now, and she didn't want a past she didn't even know she had coming to haunt her. She gently tugged at the necklace Jackie had given her; a nervous habit. She draped an arm over his shoulder,"I like my powers. I wouldn't trade them for anything in the world, because without them I would've never met you. Just because they aren't really mine, doesn't mean I don't love them and myself. But if the subject makes you uncomfortable then whatever." She shrugged.
~~~
Kristen looked up at the sound of the ice and smiled. Her hair was pulled back in a ponytail and she had her glasses on again just like back in the good ol' days at the compound. "You had me sold before you opened your mouth." She gave a twirl under her breath. Taking the cold drink from his hands, she carefully set her book aside. She took a sip and nodded,"It's great!"

Nashton looked to Taylor and said, "It's not that it makes me uncomfortable, it just that you're anything but an abomination. You are a wonderfully smart and loving woman first. A clever and frustratingly independent lioness second. " He smiled softly, before requesting a table for two to the hostess, before following her to their table.
~~~
Orson returned the twirl as he sat in the available space beside his lovely mate. "My heart, is that a nice way of saying you like me for my looks, not my voice? " He asked teasingly with a playful smile.

Last edited:
(I'm sorry. I remembering writing a reply, but didn't think I had posted it.)
Aurienne settled from her tensed pose. She liked Kyth, but she wasn't to tell him the truth. Mostly because she feared that he would leave her if he knew.
(I do that a lot, actually. :lau I completely understand. :) )
Kyth smiled reassuringly to Aurienne and started walking once again. "We should probably get moving before we draw unwanted attention. " He said reasonably.

(Oops)
Death stopped floating,"Arbus"he said questingly.Death didnt reply to him, he just turned to him, he cold figure slowly started to turn into thin air.

( He was in dog form. I was only pointing out, his human form had a dog head. ;) )

Arbus frowned at the sudden disappearance of Death. Was it something that he'd said? He thought to himself.

Quote: Taylor laughed and sat down at her seat,"Loving? I'm frustratingly independent for sure, but maybe not so much that." She shrugged,"But on literal terms, I really shouldn't be what I am. I don't know what I should be: human or animal. Maybe I'm two different creatures! And I can just choose to be one or the other at a given moment.... That would be cool!"
~~~
Kristen's smile widened playfully,"What can I say... I'm that kind of girl." She took another sip of her drink before laughing,"Of course not! I mean, I like you for both, but I like you for a numerous number of reasons. First of which being, you bring me iced tea." She downed the last of her drink and handed her cup to him,"Chop chop."

Cicero was just dreading that eventuality, but decided not to think about it. "Yes, let's just live in the now." He agreed as he held up the chosen morsel for her to eat.

Islanzadi looked to the offered food with a soft smile.
"Thank you." She said as she took it. Taking a small bite, she looked to the sky in thought.

Back
Top Bottom