What do you think about this rp?

• Ordinary...

Votes: 11 16.2%
  • Boring :(

Votes: 11 16.2%
  • Totally Awesome!!!

Votes: 46 67.6%

• Total voters
"Not exactly! Like for you guys, injuries carry into either form. For me and Nisha they don't. What would happen if I got killed in one form... Maybe I would just be entirely one or the other after that!" She glanced around looking for a way to explain what she meant, and her eyes fell on the salt and pepper packets,"Okay." She picked up one of each, ripped them open, and poured all the pepper into the salt packet to mix the two together,"This is you. The average shifter. Pepper's animal, salt's human. They're all mixed together, see? If I poked a hole in this bag, both would fall out. Because they're one. But me.... She picked up two fresh packets and just held them together between her pinched fingers,"Pretend these are taped. They're not all mixed together but they're still one thing. I poke a hole in the salt bag, only salt falls out. See what I'm getting at?" She only glanced down at her menu for a second. She already knew what she wanted.
~~~
Kristen grinned and shouted after him,"With ice! Oh and bring out a cookie too. I need a cookie, Love. Preferably warmed." She added onto the list of requests to tease him.

"Well, don't ever try it. I don't want anything bad to happen to either one of your forms. Promise me you won't do anything reckless. " Nashton implored genuinely.
~~~
Orson sighed softly as he did her bidding. He looked to Bertram and whispered with humor, "What has happened to me? I used to be feared. This mighty Oilin has fallen to the whims of my beautiful mate."

Bertram chuckled and nodded, "Yes, it would seem so. But happy mate, happy life. I'd suggest the microwave for that cookie. " He said with equal humor.

Orson grinned and nodded, "I wouldn't change a thing. I'm blissfully happy and thanks for the tip." He said as he got everything ready for his beloved Kristen. He then hurried back to her. "Here you go. Just as you requested. " He said lovingly, as he handed her the warmed cookie and iced tea.

"Not exactly! Like for you guys, injuries carry into either form. For me and Nisha they don't. What would happen if I got killed in one form... Maybe I would just be entirely one or the other after that!" She glanced around looking for a way to explain what she meant, and her eyes fell on the salt and pepper packets,"Okay." She picked up one of each, ripped them open, and poured all the pepper into the salt packet to mix the two together,"This is you. The average shifter. Pepper's animal, salt's human. They're all mixed together, see? If I poked a hole in this bag, both would fall out. Because they're one. But me.... She picked up two fresh packets and just held them together between her pinched fingers,"Pretend these are taped. They're not all mixed together but they're still one thing. I poke a hole in the salt bag, only salt falls out. See what I'm getting at?" She only glanced down at her menu for a second. She already knew what she wanted.
~~~
Kristen grinned and shouted after him,"With ice! Oh and bring out a cookie too. I need a cookie, Love. Preferably warmed." She added onto the list of requests to tease him.

"Well, don't ever try it. I don't want anything bad to happen to either one of your forms. Promise me you won't do anything reckless. " Nashton implored genuinely.
~~~
Orson sighed softly as he did her bidding. He looked to Bertram and whispered with humor, "What has happened to me? I used to be feared. This mighty Oilin has fallen to the whims of my beautiful mate."

Bertram chuckled and nodded, "Yes, it would seem so. But happy mate, happy life. I'd suggest the microwave for that cookie. " He said with equal humor.

Orson grinned and nodded, "I wouldn't change a thing. I'm blissfully happy and thanks for the tip." He said as he got everything ready for his beloved Kristen. He then hurried back to her. "Here you go. Just as you requested. " He said lovingly, as he handed her the warmed cookie and iced tea.
"I promise....ish. If the occasion arises I might have to pick which form I like better. Probably my human form.... It's easier to eat mac and cheese with. With my lioness form I'd end up in a zoo in no time!" She took the whole situation as a bit of a joke.
~~~
"Orson I was just teasing! You didn't have to do that for me! You're too sweet... Great. Now I feel guilty." She sighed and buried her face in her hands. She took a bite of her cookie,"And now I'm stress eating!" She said between bites.

"I promise....ish. If the occasion arises I might have to pick which form I like better. Probably my human form.... It's easier to eat mac and cheese with. With my lioness form I'd end up in a zoo in no time!" She took the whole situation as a bit of a joke.
~~~
"Orson I was just teasing! You didn't have to do that for me! You're too sweet... Great. Now I feel guilty." She sighed and buried her face in her hands. She took a bite of her cookie,"And now I'm stress eating!" She said between bites.

Nashton wasn't feeling like joking. He grew quiet as he stared down blankly at his menu.
~~~
Orson chuckled softly at her antics. He sat in the chair catty cornered to the couch. "Think nothing of it. It was an act of love. I enjoy talking care of you. My heart. " He said with appreciation.

~~~

Nashton wasn't feeling like joking. He grew quiet as he stared down blankly at his menu.
~~~
Orson chuckled softly at her antics. He sat in the chair catty cornered to the couch. "Think nothing of it. It was an act of love. I enjoy talking care of you. My heart. " He said with appreciation.
Taylor noticed his silence and reached across the table to put her hand on his,"Hey. I'm sorry. I'll be careful."
~~~
Kristen nodded softly with her lips pursed together. She took a sip of her drink then broke into a smile,"I practiced a little today. You wanna see?"

Taylor noticed his silence and reached across the table to put her hand on his,"Hey. I'm sorry. I'll be careful."
~~~
Kristen nodded softly with her lips pursed together. She took a sip of her drink then broke into a smile,"I practiced a little today. You wanna see?"

Nashton looked up and nodded at her promise. He squeezed her hand gently and said, "Thank you for taking this serious. You have come to mean a lot to me. I can't imagine life without you in it. You're all I have, since Luce left the city."
~~~
Orson smiled happily and said, "Absolutely! I'd love to see what you've been working on."

Slygotha rose to her feet, yawning and stretching her muscles after the night of watching her wyrmlings learn the ins and outs of hunting prey. The night had offered endless entertainment for her, and some annoyance at Trogdor, whose clumsiness had caused her to return him to her side. She looked to Reaper to see how he still fared during this jaunt.

Reaper looked to her with attentive eyes. He was still on high guard against possible threats to his family. Once they were all home safe, he get some much needed rest. He looked to the wyrmlings as they enjoyed their freedom of this forest. "This has been very enjoyable, has it not?" He asked Slygotha.

~~~

Nashton looked up and nodded at her promise. He squeezed her hand gently and said, "Thank you for taking this serious. You have come to mean a lot to me. I can't imagine life without you in it. You're all I have, since Luce left the city."
~~~
Orson smiled happily and said, "Absolutely! I'd love to see what you've been working on."
Taylor gave his hand a soft squeeze,"Don't worry. I don't plan on leaving you anytime soon. We're a team, remember? I would never want to hurt you. You're my best friend... My boyfriend... I never want to leave you."
~~~
Kristen cupped her hands around the glass of tea and whispered a few words under her breath. It solidified into some form of rock, but only while she was focusing. It was obviously draining her energy. After a minute, the tea turned back to normal and she leaned back, panting,"Cool, huh?"

Taylor gave his hand a soft squeeze,"Don't worry. I don't plan on leaving you anytime soon. We're a team, remember? I would never want to hurt you. You're my best friend... My boyfriend... I never want to leave you."
~~~
Kristen cupped her hands around the glass of tea and whispered a few words under her breath. It solidified into some form of rock, but only while she was focusing. It was obviously draining her energy. After a minute, the tea turned back to normal and she leaned back, panting,"Cool, huh?"

"It does me good to hear that out loud. I didn't know it ment so much, until you said it. I totally feel the same. " Nashton said genuinely. He leaned forward and placed a chaste kiss upon their joined hands. He smiled softly and whispered, "We better figure out what we want, the waitress is coming back and she looks impatient. "
~~~
"Amazingly so. That is quite unique." Orson said with obvious awe.

Quote: Taylor smiled and pointed down to her menu,"I already know what I want. Shrimp Lo Mein. I came here with my family once or twice. It's pretty amazing." She shrugged,"I love seafood. Probably not a lion thing considering they don't live near the sea.. Maybe it's a me thing."
~~~
"Yeah. I want to get a sample of what type of rock it is.. I tried to scratch some off while I was holding it in that form, but it didn't work out so well. Ah well. Plus I don't know if it would just change back to normal after I released it.. Magic is so cool, but there has to be a layer of science beneath it. I want to know why."

Ravek frowned at that interesting detail. "Hurt? As in what kind of pain?" He asked curiously.
~~~
Hannibal fought her uselessly. For once in his mind, his efforts were futile. She would see his few trips to Menagerie and his subsequent tour of the facility. (
wink.png
) The labs, the holding cells, armory, the whole thing.

Xatia watched through her link with Anna. She noticed how many fae creatures Markus had in his collection and it made her very angry.
~~~
Ender was unaware of Foneth's continued scrutiny. He was focused upon trying magic out in this form. Curious to see if it transcended forms. He picked up a smooth rock from the shore of the lake and chanted a simple spell to see what would happen. To his delight, it opened up to reveal a small water turtle like creature. He smiled and leaned over to let it go into the water of the lake. He watched it swim around contentedly, before diving under the surface.
~~~
Avalon fell into the hug of a friend. His faith in her giving her the fortitude to live up to his high esteem of her. "Thank you Bardou. It seems I needed to hear that more then I knew. " She said softly, before pulling back to meet his eyes. "Thank the fates for you return to us. Without you, I would probably be cowering in the corner." She said in an attempt at humor, then looked away.
Danika frowned and looked down, thinking about that "I don't know, it's not really pain, but I don't know how to describe it...it is like something is taking my energy from me, attacking my soul..." This was hard to describe and she didn't think she was saying it nearly right. She looked up at him again "You can see, right? If I let you see in my mind, you can see what I mean?"
~~~
Anna growled at what she saw, but took careful note of the layout and any cameras and door that needed codes to get through, anything and everything, even if it didn't seem important at the time.
~~~
Foneth smiled at his choice of spells, watching him then looking down at the water as he dove in. She watched the fish as she waited for him to resurface. There were many fish in this lake, some very big ones that hid in the depths. There seemed to be tunnels that went to other underground lakes where the big dragons couldn't follow, at least without a gills spell and a spell to shrink them.
~~~
Bardou smiled and watched her "I don't know where you would be, but I doubt it would be curled up in a corner. You are far stronger than you realize and fate would surely not be so cruel to you when you are so kind to others."
~~~
Shaylee frowned and shook her head, looking away from them both. "Anything you have planned for anyone is on your hands, not mine." She said quietly "I am not responsible for the crazy the two of you could come up with "
(This got lost)

Back
Top Bottom