What do you think about this rp?

• Ordinary...

Votes: 11 16.2%
  • Boring :(

Votes: 11 16.2%
  • Totally Awesome!!!

Votes: 46 67.6%

• Total voters
Sweetie began working. She had already earned 30 dollars, and she couldn't be happier. The people were nice to her (some not), she could have conversations all day, and she didn't even have to walk! She just scanned things and put them in paper bags, then charged the person money, and put the bags in the carts. It was so simple yet so rewarding, and Sweetie loved it.

`````````````````````````````````````````

Norman couldn't STAND bagging. It was cold outside, the pay wasn't nearly enough for him, and the people were junky and rude. He sometimes wanted to just turn into a owl and attack them, but he couldn't. He got several rude comments on his yellow eyes, and people were like "I know those are fake, stop trying to look cool." even though his eyes were real, no contacts.

Harold walked into a store to buy a little packet of fruit to eat while he patrolled. Norman was the one checking out the things, and Harold couldn't believe what he was seeing. "Are those contacts your wearing? You know, you change you-" "No, for the one millionth time, they are not contacts that I wear to make my eyes yellow." Norman replied, interrupting the police officer. "Jeez, sorry. I was just curious, but...I mean, no one has yellow eyes." "That's odd because MY EYES ARE YELLOW." Norman said. "Here you go, sir." He said in a snotty manner. The police man just glared and walked out. "Rude teens, just can't take some judgement." he said.

Sparrow was having a grand time, he was already making everyone stand around him and laugh, and he loved interacting with the people. He was in the comedian building, but he was taking some time to practice before going on stage, so he was just joking with the people who weren't comedians.

Jason and Anna walked around the town, neither was able to find a job they wanted yet. After a while they stopped at the park to rest and look at the only trees left inside the city.

Upon finding the contacts Astrid put them on. She blinked a few times to let them fall in place. Then she opened up the door and walked out. "Come on, Raine. We need to find a job." Her eyes were a little wet because the contacts stung at first.

Raine just stared at her. He slowly walked over to get a closer look. "I don't mean to stare, but those things look weird. They're not permanent, are they?" He asked quietly.
Astrid chuckled, "No, their not." She playfully pushed him out the door. "Come on!"

By the end of her work, she had earned 60 dollars. She bought a packet of blackberries for 10$ and she walked to the hotel and used the rest for another night. She knew she had to save up for better clothes, and a HOUSE, but it was so hard!

```````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````
Mixie found another place that she would be able to work at. It was a big jewelry store full and huge beaded necklaces, earrings, and bracelets. She was going to do a interview with them at 5:00 PM, when they closed. She was incredibly excited, but if both places accepted her...Which one would she choose?

"Well..." Astrid thought for a moment, "I heard there's a picture shop across the street. They pay you to use this machine that captures what something looks like and prints it on a thin piece of paper. Then they frame them, and sell the pictures. They're looking for someone to take pictures of nature, we could do that." Astrid explained everything to her best ability and hope that he would understand. She walked down the stairs to the first floor, then left the building.

Back
Top Bottom