What do you think about this rp?

• Ordinary...

Votes: 11 16.2%
  • Boring :(

Votes: 11 16.2%
  • Totally Awesome!!!

Votes: 46 67.6%

• Total voters
"Well..." Astrid thought for a moment, "I heard there's a picture shop across the street. They pay you to use this machine that captures what something looks like and prints it on a thin piece of paper. Then they frame them, and sell the pictures. They're looking for someone to take pictures of nature, we could do that." Astrid explained everything to her best ability and hope that he would understand. She walked down the stairs to the first floor, then left the building.

"That's perfect! We'll do good at that. We know the beauty of nature! I was a little scared, because I haven't learned reading, writing or numbers. But that sounds like something I can do." Raine hugged her with his gratitude. "Thank goodness you are helping me, Astrid." He said as he released her.

Last edited:
"Well..." Astrid thought for a moment, "I heard there's a picture shop across the street. They pay you to use this machine that captures what something looks like and prints it on a thin piece of paper. Then they frame them, and sell the pictures. They're looking for someone to take pictures of nature, we could do that." Astrid explained everything to her best ability and hope that he would understand. She walked down the stairs to the first floor, then left the building.

"That's perfect! We'll do good at that. We know the beauty of nature! I was a little scared, because I haven't learned reading, writing or numbers. But that sounds like something I can do." Raine hugged her with his gratitude. "Thank goodness you are helping me, Astrid." He said as he released her.
Astrid hugged him, then quickly turned to cross the street. Finding that address Astrid walked through the door of the picture shop.

Astrid hugged him, then quickly turned to cross the street. Finding that address Astrid walked through the door of the picture shop.

Raine looked around cautiously, but got distracted by the beautiful scenery of flowers and nature hanging on the walls. In fact, one was of their home forest. Sad, that was all that was left of it.

~Normal Humans~

Name: Calum
History: Calum found a family of albino raccoons one afternoon has he was hunting in Moonhaven. Being entranced by their beauty he sought to trap them. During a large storm Calum wandered around Moonhaven looking for the family. Hiding behind a tree he saw them transform into humans. The family of raccoons, two parents and a daughter, ran to the city to hide from Calum who searched every inch of Moonhaven trying to find them. Eventually he caught the mother and she was never seen again. A few years later Calum discovered the other raccoons, he killed the dad, but the young female escaped. He secretly works for Axel.
Personality: Sneaky, heartless, stubborn, harsh, and deceitful.
Picture/Description: Dark brown hair only a few inches long, big build, and mischievous green eyes.
Username: Chicky Crazy.

Last edited:
Mixie had no idea what to do, there was nothing else to do! But then she remembered that club that Jason was talking about, she walked over to the only club there was and it was opened. People we mainly just drinking and listening to music, but Mixie was sure as it got later more people would dance.
She walked over to the bar. She sat down, "What kind of drink would you like?" The woman behind the bar asked. "Oh, no thank you. I don't want anything to drink. I was actually wondering if I could play music in here, like all the other people." "You'll have to ask the CEO, he's in control of that." She said and pointed to a young man who was watching the person currently on stage play music.
Mixie walked up to him. "Sir, do you only allow famous people to play music here?" He laughed, "Of course not! Have you seen that dudes face anywhere? Probably not. This is just for anyone who can play well, and they get paid 50 dollars by me, and then people may or may not tip you." He told her, Mixie was amazed.
"Can I work here?" "No, not yet. Unless you've had at least a month of practice. And we're not giving you any instruments, just that microphone, so you are obviously not prepared, as I see that even you're clothes are run down and old." He said. Mixie looked at her really dirty shoes and her shirt that was too baggy.
"How about you train for, let's say, one week, then you come back and let's see if you can sound good with backround music and your singing." He said, she nodded. "Okay, thank you sir. I'll be back in a week!" She walked back outside, and was bored again.

Raine looked around cautiously, but got distracted by the beautiful scenery of flowers and nature hanging on the walls. In fact, one was of their home forest. Sad, that was all that was left of it.
Astrid quietly admired the beautiful pictures. Her attention was pulled to a specific picture of an albino raccoon. Looking around first she gently torn it off the wall. Her hands shook as she held the picture lovingly. She turned to Raine, whispering in his ear, "Let's go." A man working there looked at Astrid. As soon as their eyes met Astrid's heartbeat dropped. Fear shook her whole body, and for a moment she leaned on Raine, not having the strength to stand.

Last edited:
Harold saw Mixie, it was odd that her clothes were so terrible yet she had enough money to dye her hair. He wanted to know if anyone knows about these strange people just showing up.
(Can Harold talk to Calum? @Chicky Crazy )

Back
Top Bottom