• Ordinary...

Votes: 11 16.2%
  • Boring :(

Votes: 11 16.2%
  • Totally Awesome!!!

Votes: 46 67.6%

• Total voters
"Yes," he said slowly, "Have you seen them do anything... Anything, strange?"

"Well, they seem to shake like little dogs when they see other people and they have horrid, cheap, run down clothes but seem to have enough money to buy contacts and dye their hair. But I haven't seen any crimes." He explained.

(That's fine!)
Astrid rushed out the door. As soon as they reached the hotel she ran to their room and into the bathroom, slaming the door behind her. She felt sick to her stomach and began to throw up.

Raine sat on the bed and waited. He looked at the picture she had taken. Then it dawned on him what it meant.
Astrid slowly came out of the bathroom, feeling queasy. She sat beside Raine and stared at the picture. "That's my mother." Even saying the words made her sadder. She breathed deeply to hold back tears.

Last edited:
"Yes," he said slowly, "Have you seen them do anything... Anything, strange?"

"Well, they seem to shake like little dogs when they see other people and they have horrid, cheap, run down clothes but seem to have enough money to buy contacts and dye their hair. But I haven't seen any crimes." He explained.
"Do you know Axel?" Calum asked, wondering if this man worked in the secret agency.

Astrid slowly came out of the bathroom, feeling queasy. She sat beside Raine and stared at the picture. "That's my mother." Even saying the words made her sadder. She breathed deeply to hold back tears.

Raine wrapped his arm around Astrid to comfort her. "Cry if you must. It's just us. She was very beautiful, you mother." He said quietly.

Anna saw a photo shop and headed for it in her quest to find a job. She had found a camera left behind one time and had taken many pictures with it of the flora in the forest, always careful not to be seen with it, but it had stopped working and she had stowed it away in her den. She didn't know it had just run out of film

Jason had stopped at a newspaper place to try to get a job there.

Mixie wondered around, she was really bored. She couldn't buy ANYTHING, there was no one around, and she didn't want to eat any of the food she bought before Jason and Anna came back.

Mark had just come outside and noticed Mixie "Hey Mixie, how's it going?"

(Waiting on Calum or Harold to notice Anna)

Back
Top Bottom