• Ordinary...

Votes: 11 16.2%
  • Boring :(

Votes: 11 16.2%
  • Totally Awesome!!!

Votes: 46 67.6%

• Total voters
Mark had just come outside and noticed Mixie "Hey Mixie, how's it going?"

(Waiting on Calum or Harold to notice Anna)

Mixie turned around, "Oh! Hi!" Mixie said happily, "Today was great, I applied for two jobs, and I'm going to practice singing for a week and then the club may accept me!" Mixie said happily.
Harold looked at Anna with her ratty clothes. "Ma'am, why are your clothes so torn up?" He asked.

Last edited:
Mixie turned around, "Oh! Hi!" Mixie said happily, "Today was great, I applied for two jobs, and I'm going to practice singing for a week and then the club may accept me!" Mixie said happily.
Harold looked at Anna with her ratty clothes. "Ma'am, why are your clothes so torn up?" He asked.
"That's great" Mark said, glad that she was doing so well. "Anna went to the photo place and I have a job here at the newspaper."

~~
Anna stopped and looked at her clothes, blushing. That was rude, even for a human to say. "I-I don't have money for new ones. That's why I am looking for a job" She stuttered without looking back up to him.

"That's great" Mark said, glad that she was doing so well. "Anna went to the photo place and I have a job here at the newspaper."

~~
Anna stopped and looked at her clothes, blushing. That was rude, even for a human to say. "I-I don't have money for new ones. That's why I am looking for a job" She stuttered without looking back up to him.

"Oh, wonderful! I found out that if I work at the club, I get 50 dollars PER song!" She said happily, "So I need to work really hard."

~~~~~~~~~~~
"I'm sorry if I came off as rude, I just have been seeing tons of people walking around the cities with oddly colored eyes, hair, and torn up clothes, and they have strange behaviors. Like wild animals or something." Harold explained.

"Oh, wonderful! I found out that if I work at the club, I get 50 dollars PER song!" She said happily, "So I need to work really hard."

~~~~~~~~~~~
"I'm sorry if I came off as rude, I just have been seeing tons of people walking around the cities with oddly colored eyes, hair, and torn up clothes, and they have strange behaviors. Like wild animals or something." Harold explained.
Mark grinned and nodded "That is great, I knew you could do this" He said and touched her arm gently. He looked towards the photo place then back at her again.

~~~
Anna wasn't sure how to deal with that one. She shrugged and looked at the two men, one to the other "I-do you know if anyone is hiring around here?"

Mark grinned and nodded "That is great, I knew you could do this" He said and touched her arm gently. He looked towards the photo place then back at her again.

~~~
Anna wasn't sure how to deal with that one. She shrugged and looked at the two men, one to the other "I-do you know if anyone is hiring around here?"

Mixie smiled at him. (I thought his name was Jason for some reasonXD) "Does Anna like her new job?" Mixie asked curiously.

~~~~
"I don't, no. I'm just a police officer." Harold told Anna.

Mixie smiled at him. (I thought his name was Jason for some reasonXD) "Does Anna like her new job?" Mixie asked curiously.

~~~~
"I don't, no. I'm just a police officer." Harold told Anna.
(It is, lol *facepalm*)

Jason shrugged "I don't know if she had it yet" He said and sighed "Shall we go check on her?"

~~~
Anna nodded and looked to the other man there "And you, sir?" She asked softly

Back
Top Bottom