What do you think about this rp?

• Ordinary...

Votes: 11 16.2%
  • Boring :(

Votes: 11 16.2%
  • Totally Awesome!!!

Votes: 46 67.6%

• Total voters
Racine walked into the cave were Castiel had been put. He had blood on his hands, that he was wiping off. "There has been a mistake. One I mean to rectify. If you'll let me." He told Andromeda.
~~~
"And so it starts. The royalty beating the riff raff!" Navar said with humor.

Andromeda tensed at the sound of hid voice, turning to glare at him. "And what is that?" She wanted him to admit he was wrong, and beg her for mercy even though she didn't feel like giving him any. Kareena moved closer to her sister, feeling the tension between them both.
~
"Whatever," Amar mumbled, sighing heavily.

Jackdaw glanced back at Dawn as he led her through the forest. (I forgot can they talk in dog form?)
~~~
(Waiting on Andromeda. A.K.A Chicky Crazy.)
~~~
Degan smiled at Zia, as she destroyed his car. "Hey let's build a big structure together, so you can tear it up. What do you think? " He asked curiously.
(I believe so. )
Dawn let out a burst of speed and caught up with him.
~~~~~~
Zia shifted and fixed her hair. "Yeah, sure."

(whoops, hold on a min, let me find it.)
(Alrighty
smile.png
)

Harmony picked up a chair from the table and put it down beside Lyra, then she sat down.
Lyra smiled at her then pulled up something ont he computer that had pictures of everyday objects and looked to Harmony "Let me know anything you don't know the name of" She said as she started flipping through them.

Harmony looked to the pictures flashing by, she pointed to a car in the picture. "I have seen many of these, what are they?" She asked.
"Cars, there are many different kinds, but most people call all of them cars. Here's a truck, SUV and van. This is a train" Lyra said, showing the different vehicles.

She shuddered when she saw the train, she had been slithering on the tracks, it was sunny out so she had stopped to soak up the heat, she felt these massive vibrations and before she knew it it was on top of her, the train has gone right over her, after that, she decided to stay off the tracks and go elsewhere.

Nisha stormed away from them. Stupid Oilin. Sleep? No way! She grabbed the sandwich she had been saving and put it in a sandwich bag. She snitched one of the guns and looked it over. Handgun.. Automatic... Loaded.. Perfect! She found a holster for it and slung it on. She pulled over a chair and sat down. She had no idea where this place was, how to get into it, where Taylor was, and how to get out alive. She thought for a minute and figured she might as well start looking now.

Aaran grinned,"I can only try." He laughed, very pleased that she was in such a good mood. "Your laughter is my favorite music, Princess. I can't help but listen to it as much as I can." He smiled softly at her.
~~~
Kristen nodded quietly and sighed,"I'm just sick of people looking down on me because I'm a human or that I worked for Markus. That's all they see. I'm so glad that you accept that, not just see past it. You even love it about me. You don't care if I smell like I haven't taken a shower in a week or if I snuggle you when I sleep. I love you so much for it." She smiled. She wanted to say everything in case they didn't come out of this alive.

Elina laughed again and looked to Aaran and smiled. "And you're a quick-witted charmer, who says all the right things." She accused Aaran pleasantly.
~~~
Orson embraced Kristen tightly. "We are all more then our genetic make up, Kristen. Now stop letting that Nisha have an effect on your self-worth. You mean the world to me and I don't let you do anything, I relish it, I live for your touch, your voice and your smiled. If anyone was grateful, it is I. For I'm the beast that had fallen in love with your beauty. Both inside and out." He said sincerely.

Aaran grinned,"I can only try." He laughed, very pleased that she was in such a good mood. "Your laughter is my favorite music, Princess. I can't help but listen to it as much as I can." He smiled softly at her.
~~~
Kristen nodded quietly and sighed,"I'm just sick of people looking down on me because I'm a human or that I worked for Markus. That's all they see. I'm so glad that you accept that, not just see past it. You even love it about me. You don't care if I smell like I haven't taken a shower in a week or if I snuggle you when I sleep. I love you so much for it." She smiled. She wanted to say everything in case they didn't come out of this alive.

Elina laughed again and looked to Aaran and smiled. "And you're a quick-witted charmer, who says all the right things." She accused Aaran pleasantly.
~~~
Orson embraced Kristen tightly. "We are all more then our genetic make up, Kristen. Now stop letting that Nisha have an effect on your self-worth. You mean the world to me and I don't let you do anything, I relish it, I live for your touch, your voice and your smiled. If anyone was grateful, it is I. For I'm the beast that had fallen in love with your beauty. Both inside and out." He said sincerely.
Aaran blushed,"Guilty as charged." He laughed. "And you are the most heavenly thing I have ever laid my eyes on. And somehow despite what you said about killing all those people, I am very sure the beauty is not only on the outside." He watched her curious about her reaction.
~~~
Kristen blinked back tears of happiness and hugged him. He smelled like woods and streams and grass and sunshine. How could someone be so perfect? How was it possible? She let him go,"Orson, you are the most perfect thing ever to walk the face of this planet. If you think that you're the one who longs for a smile, a whisper, or a touch you are mistaken. I live for you with every ounce of my being."

Anna looked up when the door opened then went to see who the bloody person was and if she could help. She was used to blood, both in the spilling and in the cleanup.

~~~

Ember woke and stretched then winced and brought her wings back to her sides. She looked around the room she was in, confused as to where she was now. 

~~~

"Kristen, don't. Humans are just another type of animal, granted one that has more intellegence than most, but still. Don't put yourself down and don't lump yourself with those who are just plain evil." Aurora said 

( Oops! Forgot to say it was Zypher. :/ )
Zypher was in a world of agony. But he was proud of himself, he hadn't told Markus a thing and he had tried to be very persuasive. But his past military training had taught him how to abstain under torture. Thank You Uncle Sam, but he doubted that's how the government had intended that his training to be used for. He'd just laughed at Markus's attempts and that had feed into his anger. He heard movement and slowly lifted his head to see who or what it was. That's when he saw his beloved Anna. For the first time in his life, he broke down into pure tears of joy. "My heart! Are you alright?!" He asked concerned.

Bertram watched quietly. The smell of blood feeding into his starvation. He started salivating.
~~~
(I was going to put you with the other Phoenix, but ColorParakeet hasn't come back to this rp. So I offer, Nektar, Kyth or a new one called Pyro. Or she's all alone. Your choice. :p )
~~~
Orson nodded at Aurora's words. "See? Words of truth from an unbiased shifter." He said with sight humor.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom