Votes: 11 16.2%
  • Boring :(

Votes: 11 16.2%
  • Totally Awesome!!!

Votes: 46 67.6%

• Total voters
(Waiting)
~~~
Keldwyn grinned and said, "That sounds amazing! Mermaids are totally human friendly then. Not so much with my kind. Kings would hunt us for our bridles. When they captured us. They'd use our strength of ten horses,to fight in their bloody wars as war horses." She grew quite with a shudder.

"Wouldn't a kelpie die if it wasn't in water? Wars could last for weeks, some last for years." Sirène said. "I can see their reasoning, they don't want to die and they don't want to lose the war, but stressing a creature out and keeping it confined when it's used to being free is beyond cruel. I think it's hard for humans to not take animals for granted because we can't or don't communicate with them and so they don't see how we're a lot like them." She told Keldwyn and sighed.

Danika tilted her head then nodded "We could try that" She said then shrugged "If you think it's alright"
"Try to use my magic? I think it'll work, I've practiced making my illusions look very realistic for years." Bellatrix said. "This'll be fun, I'm excited to see what the city has to offer."

Whoops
tongue.png

(Whoops?)

"Wouldn't a kelpie die if it wasn't in water? Wars could last for weeks, some last for years." Sirène said. "I can see their reasoning, they don't want to die and they don't want to lose the war, but stressing a creature out and keeping it confined when it's used to being free is beyond cruel. I think it's hard for humans to not take animals for granted because we can't or don't communicate with them and so they don't see how we're a lot like them." She told Keldwyn and sighed.

( Why are you answering my posts? :/ )

Aaran shook his head,"I like them. They're not that different from me. Except maybe more tan." He chuckled,"I was walking in the forest and I got attacked by some men. I fought them but didn't want to hurt them so I let them take me. Somewhere in there I froze a guy and knocked him over. It was a lot like pottery. There were pieces of him everywhere."
~~~
"But you're supposed to answer all the questions truthfully. All the questions." She protested,"It's not like I'm gonna hunt them down and murder them. I'd just hurt them a little bit." She touched his cheek to distract him while they removed the tracker. "Hey. Don't focus on it. Think about something different. Okay.... So when do you think we're going back to the apartment? I call the shower first."

Thorn shrugged indifferently. "It sounds like they got what they deserved. Anyway, I just wanted to thank you." He said with respect.
~~~
Nashton grinned widened. "We had this conversation before, remember. I had to take a bath in the kitchen sink. I think I get fist dibs." He said with a wince as Ashton made an incision.

Back
Top Bottom