• Ordinary...

Votes: 11 16.2%
  • Boring :(

Votes: 11 16.2%
  • Totally Awesome!!!

Votes: 46 67.6%

• Total voters
(Oh, I didn't know. Wow, okay. :hmm )

(Sorry about not saying. I changed my avatar and username and signature so I can understand why you didn't know it was me.
tongue.png
)

Aaran shook his head,"I like them. They're not that different from me. Except maybe more tan." He chuckled,"I was walking in the forest and I got attacked by some men. I fought them but didn't want to hurt them so I let them take me. Somewhere in there I froze a guy and knocked him over. It was a lot like pottery. There were pieces of him everywhere."
~~~
"But you're supposed to answer all the questions truthfully. All the questions." She protested,"It's not like I'm gonna hunt them down and murder them. I'd just hurt them a little bit." She touched his cheek to distract him while they removed the tracker. "Hey. Don't focus on it. Think about something different. Okay.... So when do you think we're going back to the apartment? I call the shower first."

Thorn shrugged indifferently. "It sounds like they got what they deserved. Anyway, I just wanted to thank you." He said with respect.
~~~
Nashton grinned widened. "We had this conversation before, remember. I had to take a bath in the kitchen sink. I think I get fist dibs." He said with a wince as Ashton made an incision.
Aaran nodded,"Thank you for the dagger. Look.. About your back. I'll try to see if maybe I can ask the king to let you heal, if you would like." He offered curious as to how he would answer.
~~~
Taylor squeezed his head tightly. She wished they had painkillers for Nashton. "I can't wash in the sink. Plus I have to wash both forms!" She groaned,"How am I going to wash my lioness form? Nobody would notice if we hosed me down outside. Don't people usually wash their lions on Thursdays?" She said sarcastically then squeezed his hand when he winced again.

Danika tilted her head then nodded "We could try that" She said then shrugged "If you think it's alright"

~~~

Star nodded and looked to him again, smiling softly "What's that?" She asked, wondering what the unique sound would be
~~~

(Hmm, normal is in the arm, so lower leg? Or difficult to remove place like behind the kneecap or right against the spine in the back?)
Jason marked the place then continued the scan just to be safe. He glanced to Anna and Zypher and nodded "It'll take a little longer to check everyone full body, but it'll be safer to be sure too"

Angela looked at him and rubbed her own arms. This part was scary, to wonder where and if she was tagged like that. She had never had the first one removed, since she had been recaptured so quickly the first time
~~~

"Be careful of the road" Kyra said as she turned to follow it to the city. Her tails flicked then seemed to fade out of sight, though if one looked to her shadow, they could still be seen. She was not a shifter like the ones that got the ability from that spell, she was a kitsune, and could take human form, though her shadow would always show her tails.

Falkirk smiled and made a soft musical whistle, to which the micro fairies took and responded in various pitches simultaneously. It's notes reverberated throughout the solarium.
~~~
( Oh, nice! I like the way you think. :) So I'm liking the spine idea.)
Zypher frowned as it beeped at Anna's lower lumbar. He looked to Ashton, concerned. "Ashton? "

She glanced over and frowned as well. She left Nashton to go look. She probed the area and shook her head. "We can't remove this here. This isn't meatball surgery. This is going to take finesse. One wrong move and she could be paralyzed." She explained truthfully.

Zypher growled deeply. He had a feeling that he had one there as well. He knew Markus. They would be priorities. Anna for being pack Alpha and him for being The Ghost. He handed the scanner to Anna and turned around. He closed his eyes as he waited for the verdict.
(It's up to you, if it's in that location too. :p )

Nektar went to stand by Angela to offer her comfort. The marker had been cold aginst his skin. He still felt the spot that Jason had marked. He took Angela's hand in his. "It'll be fine. I'm it won't hurt too bad when they remove it." The said softly.
~~~
Graydon nodded graciously. "Yes, I remember. I just thought something else had you upset. But I'm relieved about it only being that." He said with happiness.

Name: Sybil
History: Sybil is very secretive and tells nearly no one her entire history, if at all.
Personality: Sybil is kind, graceful, and gentle. She's a skilled fighter and very athletic, and she is rather adventurous. She's very mature and responsible but she also likes having fun every once in a while. Sybil is an expert at keeping secrets, whether they are her own or someone else's.
True Form: Sybil is a Seraph. She's a beautiful woman with three pairs of pure white wings on her back. She wears a beautiful long white flowing dress with long sleeves and a golden beaded necklace. Her long brown hair is usually down but sometimes in a tight bun. Sybil's eyes are ice blue and her skin's pale. She's very tall with high cheekbones and an athletic build.
Picture/Description:

Her eyes are ice blue. (She looks like this in her natural form but with three pairs of wings. Also, she wears the same things in this form.)

(I won't role play Sybil immediately, I want to think of what I'm going to do with her first.)

Last edited:
"Then for now, I will stay. I miss my mother dearly but if she were alive, she'd understand why I have to stay. My place for now it to protect my flock and well, my flock is here." She sighed and stood up. "Everything is different now." Her mother knew a Pyrenees purpose and inside Dawn knew she wouldn't be mad at her for  staying to protect her flock. 
~~~~~~~
"Because you can find cool stuff in trash cans." Zia grumbled, crossing her arms and pouting.
~~~~~~

Dust plodded along, nose to the earth. He didn't know where he was going but it didn't matter for now.

Absmi smiled, she was happy her friend was staying. At least for the time being. "Your mother must have been very special. " She said softly.
~~~
Degan nodded, "Of that I'm certain of. Simply because humans throw away a lot of good stuff. I've dumpster dived a few times in my life. Way back before I got myself caught. " He admitted.
~~~
Aeval looked around. When they had been chasing that Oilin, they didn't get to look around very much. It was a race aginst time and speed was of the essence. She held onto the wall, just in case she slipped, she didn't want to side down the sloped tunnel.

"Yeah, that is a shame." Calystia said thoughtfully. Until now she hadn't realized how much she missed visiting the Titanic.
~
"I'm not concerned about it hurting, I'm concerned about what your going to do with it." Idris snarled as she struggled. "That is none of your concern." The captain remarked slyly. Idris bit down on Zackary's arm as he held her down with more force. She held on for several minutes, then let go knowing she had gone deep enough to cause him a lot of pain when she hit his vain. She spit out his blood disgustedly and turned to look at the large, bloody wound she left on his arm.
~
"That feels wonderful!" Amar complimented in enjoyment.

"You know they made a movie out of the tragedy. It was a huge hit to. It just goes to show, there's always a buck to be made somewhere. " He said quietly.
~~~
Dr. Collins barked, "Hold her still! Do you want me to break the needle off in her vein or tear it so that she hemorrhages to death?!"

Zackary sighedand said, "I'm trying! She does have a mind of her own. "

Then put the restraints on her.

Zackary struggled to do as the Dr demanded.
~~~
Dyrte smiled as she reached over for the rinse water. "I'm glad you enjoyed it, princess." She said softly, as she finished. She then got the towel and wrapped her hair in it to start drying it.

"Wouldn't a kelpie die if it wasn't in water? Wars could last for weeks, some last for years." Sirène said. "I can see their reasoning, they don't want to die and they don't want to lose the war, but stressing a creature out and keeping it confined when it's used to being free is beyond cruel. I think it's hard for humans to not take animals for granted because we can't or don't communicate with them and so they don't see how we're a lot like them." She told Keldwyn and sighed.

Keldwyn smiled humoringly at Sirène. "Not the males, like I already told you. They don't have to live by water constantly. As far as being confined, that's not how our bridle works. As long as a human holds onto the bridle, the kelpie has to do as they are told. So they come and go at the whims of the humans." She explained, as she frowned slightly. "Why all the questions about my kind? I haven't outright asked you anything about your species. I'm not sure I should be giving away vital secrets that could be used aginst my species." She stated, growing suspicious.

Keldwyn smiled humoringly at Sirène. "Not the males, like I already told you. They don't have to live by water constantly. As far as being confined, that's not how our bridle works. As long as a human holds onto the bridle, the kelpie has to do as they are told. So they come and go at the whims of the humans." She explained, as she frowned slightly. "Why all the questions about my kind? I haven't outright asked you anything about your species. I'm not sure I should be giving away vital secrets that could be used aginst my species." She stated, growing suspicious.

"Wait, do you think that I'd want to use this information against you?" Sirène asked, a little shocked. "We're friends. And besides, do mermaids have any bad history that involves kelpies? Why would we suddenly want to harm them? Anyway, I'm just interested in your species, that's all. I'm just curious, since kelpies are so different from mermaids." She explained. She hoped Keldwyn didn't think anything bad of her, she hadn't done anything that she thought would raise any suspicion.

"Really? No, I didnt." Calystia said interesredly. "What... what is a movie?" She asked a little embarrassed.
~
Idris could no longer move, with Zackary restraining her so harshly. She did her best, but just couldn't fight it.
~
Amar sat up and leaned her back to make it easier for her.

Aaran nodded,"Thank you for the dagger. Look.. About your back. I'll try to see if maybe I can ask the king to let you heal, if you would like." He offered curious as to how he would answer.
~~~
Taylor squeezed his head tightly. She wished they had painkillers for Nashton. "I can't wash in the sink. Plus I have to wash both forms!" She groaned,"How am I going to wash my lioness form? Nobody would notice if we hosed me down outside. Don't people usually wash their lions on Thursdays?" She said sarcastically then squeezed his hand when he winced again.

Thorn whipped around as fast as lightning and growled viciously. But he caught himself, before he mad contact. The arrogance of thinking, he had sway over king Racine. He straightened and said to Aaran in an overly calm voice, "I do not need your assistance on that matter. That is none of your concern. My king will end my punishment, when he so desires."
~~~
(She squeezed his head tightly? That will teach him.
1f601.png
Just kidding, I know what you meant.)

Nashton laughed softly. She had a way about her. He appreciated her joking, it did help him focus on something, other then the discomfort.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom