What do you think about this rp?

• Ordinary...

Votes: 11 16.2%
  • Boring :(

Votes: 11 16.2%
  • Totally Awesome!!!

Votes: 46 67.6%

• Total voters
Zahir turned from the rather frightened receptionist to storm out of the mercenary's guild. He slammed open the door as he stormed out, low on cash and patience.

Rayne grinned and looked at her work again, going back to it to finish it off as they worked companionably
~~~

Well, it was certainly from his dragon soul then, since dragons saw the world differently than any other creature did. Even on the ground they towered over everyone, well, except for the tiny varieties. Hm, this would take thought to get through. 
~~~

Jackie chuckled lightly and smiled at Bertram. "Well, it isn't that often that we get to be alone, just you and I. I wanted to take advantage of this opportunity" She explained, teasing a little 
~~~

Aurora shifted to her human form and looked to the door as her girls came out and ran over to hug her close. She took a moment to just hug her daughters and kiss their cheeks before turning to introduce them to Ravek and Jeager happily.

Estelle and Elle looked to the newcomers and curtsied to them both "Hello and welcome" Estelle said in greeting.
~~~

Rana chuckled and nodded, glad for the simple plans as she followed him to the elevator. She just hoped they wouldn't be disturbed so she could watch the whole thing at one time. 
~~~

Inwardly Shaylee was smiling at that, glad she had thought to erase whatever she was now talking about "What pack?" She asked, having lost that information. Whoever they were, she hoped they had help. 

Jackdaw likewise finished his own off. It wasn't anything too fancy, for he was a bit rusty at making them. He looked over as Rayne finished with hers. "That is very lonely." He replied honestly.
~~~
Ender had memories of a cave high up in the mountainous region of Anstropfia. It intrigued him. Why did thinking about it, make him feel like it was his home? He wondered absently.
~
Avalon was at a loss as to what had happened. But there was nothing that could be done about it. The only consolations was the intense draw was gone. She at lest felt like she did before they'd twirled. She said quietly, "I think I shall go back to the tent, if you'll excuse me. "

Spyro moved to follow Avalon back to her seat.
~~~
Bertram grinned widely and stated teasingly, "Noticed that, did you? I've longed to get you alone. Now that it's a reality, I'm at a loss of inspiration. Whatever shall we do? "
~~~
Ravek bowed politely and smiled. "Why, hello Estelle and Elle. And thank you for your warm welcome." He replied genuinely.

Jaeger formally greeted the queen of dragons.
~~~
The elevator ride to Sandor's floor was a short ride down a flood. He led the way to his apartment, which was the first to the right once they got off the elevator. He fumbled with his keys, as he looked for the one he needed.
~~~
Pariah just turned to look at Shaylee with a 'death to you' expression. "Oh, we has a comedian on our hands. Let's see if your smiling when I find that male waterhorse.....Vaughan? Was it?" She asked with darkly.
(So, sorry. I had to take a few days off. I'm feeling a bit more in control of myself.
1f614.png
Thus so I could control my characters.
1f609.png
)

Last edited:
" Since I'm not too familiar with the city either just use your spell to locate me in a week. I think that should be enough time to deliver Miss Keldwyn to her lake and get back here "

"You must be careful out there. The local pack, the Guardians are helping against Pariah and her person, a man named Marcus who is trying to capture all shifters and fae they come across." Kellan said warningly.

" Thank you, I will be sure to watch my back "

Xatia listened quietly, as Kellan concluded their meeting. Ready to stand up and leave. But waited patiently for the right time. That's when she noticed that they had an eavesdropper. She sent a mental message to Kallen explaining what she'd discovered.

(every caregiver needs respite sometimes, you can't take care of anything else if you don't take care of yourself. I hope you had a colleague take over for a little while. My mom helps me with my husband occasionally, he's got severely debilitating pain that keeps him shut up in a quiet room away from the world most of the time, and sometimes you just need to step back and recharge so you can take better care of everyone. At least my husband is fairly healthy besides the neuralgias.)

A little yellow/whitish light appeared a few feet away in the grass, and subtly faded away. Islanzadi looked a little closer in the grass, and with the help of the moonlight and her keen eyesight she spotted a tiny figure just a little bit darker than the ground. She gently nudged the little beetle onto her finger and his abdomen continuously glowed on and off as he crawled around on her hand.

Islanzadi went back over to Cicero to show him the lightning bug.
"Well, here's one. That's a good sign that there'll be more." She said gladly.

Cicero made a soft sound of appreciation ad he watched the beetle with childlike wonder. "That is do much smaller then I was expecting." He replied genuinely.

Cicero made a soft sound of appreciation ad he watched the beetle with childlike wonder. "That is do much smaller then I was expecting." He replied genuinely.
Islanzadi chuckled lightly, "Well, how big did you think it would be? We don't have any monster bugs here." She said humorously. "There are some that you'd want to avoid, but not really in the forested areas."

(every caregiver needs respite sometimes, you can't take care of anything else if you don't take care of yourself. I hope you had a colleague take over for a little while. My mom helps me with my husband occasionally, he's got severely debilitating pain that keeps him shut up in a quiet room away from the world most of the time, and sometimes you just need to step back and recharge so you can take better care of everyone. At least my husband is fairly healthy besides the neuralgias.)

( That is absolutely true. It's so hard to see them in such pain and suffering, and unable to help in anyway.
1f622.png
)

Islanzadi chuckled lightly, "Well, how big did you think it would be? We don't have any monster bugs here." She said humorously. "There are some that you'd want to avoid, but not really in the forested areas."

Cicero laughed good-naturedly at her joke. "No, not anywhere near that large. I ment more thumb sized. " He clarified further.

(You write fine, I'm just long winded. And I edit lots before posting.)
With the moon rising softly in the sky and a blanket of winking stars watching silently, the group proceeded as one, led by the unmistakable Reaper. Slygotha quietly broke the surface a few times, enjoying the opportunity to stretch her limbs. She prodded any lagging wyrmlings to keep pace with their father.

( I'll get this tomorrow. It's almost 12:40 am and I need sleep. )

Back
Top Bottom