What do you think about this rp?

• Ordinary...

Votes: 11 16.2%
  • Boring :(

Votes: 11 16.2%
  • Totally Awesome!!!

Votes: 46 67.6%

• Total voters
Taylor smiled and pointed down to her menu,"I already know what I want. Shrimp Lo Mein. I came here with my family once or twice. It's pretty amazing." She shrugged,"I love seafood. Probably not a lion thing considering they don't live near the sea.. Maybe it's a me thing."
~~~
"Yeah. I want to get a sample of what type of rock it is.. I tried to scratch some off while I was holding it in that form, but it didn't work out so well. Ah well. Plus I don't know if it would just change back to normal after I released it.. Magic is so cool, but there has to be a layer of science beneath it. I want to know why."

"Oh? Well, then I'll give that a try. I've never ate here before." Nashton said as the waitress brought them water. "We'd both like the shrimp Lo Mein please. Anything else? " He asked Taylor.
~~~
"Why does the rock type matter?" Orson asked curiously.

Taylor smiled and pointed down to her menu,"I already know what I want. Shrimp Lo Mein. I came here with my family once or twice. It's pretty amazing." She shrugged,"I love seafood. Probably not a lion thing considering they don't live near the sea.. Maybe it's a me thing."
~~~
"Yeah. I want to get a sample of what type of rock it is.. I tried to scratch some off while I was holding it in that form, but it didn't work out so well. Ah well. Plus I don't know if it would just change back to normal after I released it.. Magic is so cool, but there has to be a layer of science beneath it. I want to know why."

"Oh? Well, then I'll give that a try. I've never ate here before." Nashton said as the waitress brought them water. "We'd both like the shrimp Lo Mein please. Anything else? " He asked Taylor.
~~~
"Why does the rock type matter?" Orson asked curiously.
"And a water please for me. With lemon." She gave a small nod to the waitress.
~~~
Kristen shrugged,"I don't know. It doesn't look like anything I could identify off the top of my head, but then again I'm not a big geology fan. I'm just curious."

Danika frowned and looked down, thinking about that "I don't know, it's not really pain, but I don't know how to describe it...it is like something is taking my energy from me, attacking my soul..." This was hard to describe and she didn't think she was saying it nearly right. She looked up at him again "You can see, right? If I let you see in my mind, you can see what I mean?"

~~~

Anna growled at what she saw, but took careful note of the layout and any cameras and door that needed codes to get through, anything and everything, even if it didn't seem important at the time.

~~~

Foneth smiled at his choice of spells, watching him then looking down at the water as he dove in. She watched the fish as she waited for him to resurface. There were many fish in this lake, some very big ones that hid in the depths. There seemed to be tunnels that went to other underground lakes where the big dragons couldn't follow, at least without a gills spell and a spell to shrink them.
~~~

Bardou smiled and watched her "I don't know where you would be, but I doubt it would be curled up in a corner. You are far stronger than you realize and fate would surely not be so cruel to you when you are so kind to others."
~~~

Shaylee frowned and shook her head, looking away from them both. "Anything you have planned for anyone is on your hands, not mine." She said quietly "I am not responsible for the crazy the two of you could come up with " 
(This got lost)

"Yes, I should be able to. We can form a link to allow you to share those images with me." Ravek said as whoever else was going up got in.
~~~
Xatia did the same. But the main thing that concerned her were the fae warding etched into the walls. It ment no portals and no magic without it exhausting the user. Not to mention the amount of iron. They'd definitely need to alter some of their plans. How did Pariah stay so strong in those conditions? She thought to herself.
~~~
When Ender surfaced, he stood on the bottom and flared his wings to shake out the water the weighed them down. He laughed audibly and called out to Foneth, " The fish are nibbling me. I've never felt such a sensation. "
~~~
Avalon turned to meet Bardou's gaze. "Am I? Or am I my father's daughter? I shudder to think of what a mad king he really was. The point I question my sanity now. I have a lot to atone for, Bardou. But my court is already in discord over my meager attempts to make things right. I do not want a civil war, but I can't let certain things stay as they are, either. Especially if Ender is the first of the Sylphs to wake up their latent magic. Change is fast approaching and if we don't adapt, well die out like earth's dinosaurs." Avalon said with conviction. She'd surprised herself with the strength of her words. She was indeed finding her footing once more. She smiled knowingly to Bardou. "I found her, she was there all along. I was blinded by self-pity. I need to meet with the Sylphs. Would you accompany me?" She asked softly.
~~~
(Oops, I remember that. But I failed to answer it. :oops: Sorry. )
At Shaylee's comment, Markus chuckled, "That may be. But regardless, you'll still bare witness and there will not be a way out for the poor soul." He said with conviction.

~~~
Kristen shrugged,"I don't know. It doesn't look like anything I could identify off the top of my head, but then again I'm not a big geology fan. I'm just curious."

(The waitress just brought them water. Lol! )
The waitress smiled and walked away to give the order to the kitchen.

Nashton grinned widely as he looked around the restaurant. It was a beautifully decorated place. Lots of authentic items. "Is it strange to be here with me? You know, since you'd always came with your parents." He asked to make conversation.
~~~
"I'm not either. It does bring to mind, we are in a pocket realm, so Jackie would be the one to ask. It may change the way the spell acts. I've only ever been on Earth. I've never seen Anstopfia. " Orson said thoughtfully.

"That sounds perfect. I look forward to seeing and learning all I can while I'm here." Cicero said with enthusiasm.

"We'll do it after breakfast, how about that?" Islanzadi told him and smiled. "This forest is full of animals, so you won't be disappointed."

~~~

(The waitress just brought them water. Lol! )
The waitress smiled and walked away to give the order to the kitchen.

Nashton grinned widely as he looked around the restaurant. It was a beautifully decorated place. Lots of authentic items. "Is it strange to be here with me? You know, since you'd always came with your parents." He asked to make conversation.
~~~
"I'm not either. It does bring to mind, we are in a pocket realm, so Jackie would be the one to ask. It may change the way the spell acts. I've only ever been on Earth. I've never seen Anstopfia. " Orson said thoughtfully.
(Oopsies my brains going loopy)
"A little. Not too much though. You feel like family too." She scanned the room quietly. "I actually went to China once. Not for long, just a day or two. My dad had a business trip out there and my mom let me tag along. I ate chicken feet! They weren't my favorite, but it was pretty cool."
~~~
Kristen nodded,"Yeah it might. I'll ask her about it later." Kristen sipped quietly on her tea,"I was going to say what about the cave place with Racine but we didn't have to go through a portal too get back to earth. I guess that experience just felt really other-worldly."

"Yes, I should be able to. We can form a link to allow you to share those images with me." Ravek said as whoever else was going up got in.
~~~
Xatia did the same. But the main thing that concerned her were the fae warding etched into the walls. It ment no portals and no magic without it exhausting the user. Not to mention the amount of iron. They'd definitely need to alter some of their plans. How did Pariah stay so strong in those conditions? She thought to herself.
~~~
When Ender surfaced, he stood on the bottom and flared his wings to shake out the water the weighed them down. He laughed audibly and called out to Foneth, " The fish are nibbling me. I've never felt such a sensation. "
~~~
Avalon turned to meet Bardou's gaze. "Am I? Or am I my father's daughter? I shudder to think of what a mad king he really was. The point I question my sanity now. I have a lot to atone for, Bardou. But my court is already in discord over my meager attempts to make things right. I do not want a civil war, but I can't let certain things stay as they are, either. Especially if Ender is the first of the Sylphs to wake up their latent magic. Change is fast approaching and if we don't adapt, well die out like earth's dinosaurs." Avalon said with conviction. She'd surprised herself with the strength of her words. She was indeed finding her footing once more. She smiled knowingly to Bardou. "I found her, she was there all along. I was blinded by self-pity. I need to meet with the Sylphs. Would you accompany me?" She asked softly.
~~~
(Oops, I remember that. But I failed to answer it.
hide.gif
Sorry. )
At Shaylee's comment, Markus chuckled, "That may be. But regardless, you'll still bare witness and there will not be a way out for the poor soul." He said with conviction.
Danika nodded and gave him a little smile "Good, then you can tell like that." She said then frowned a little "IF you can, I don't think some magic works on me like it does on others." She added uncertainly. "Shaylee's didn't and Pariah's didn't when she tried to force me to be calm."
~~~
Once they had all they needed, Anna stepped back, frowning at the new information. It was a lot to take in after all.
~~~
Foneth laughed at that and looked to him again "You do not swim often?" She asked curiously. "I like to swim and chase the fish. They are good to eat too."
~~~
"You are your mother's daughter as well." Bardou said quietly then nodded and held out his arm to her "I would be glad to accompany you my queen." He added, glad to see her being more natural again.
~~
Shaylee frowned at that then sighed and looked away from him "I was right in the parking garage, you are heartless." She said quietly. "What is the point in bringing a stranger to torture them in front of me when I already know I can do nothing to stop you right now?"

"A little. Not too much though. You feel like family too." She scanned the room quietly. "I actually went to China once. Not for long, just a day or two. My dad had a business trip out there and my mom let me tag along. I ate chicken feet! They weren't my favorite, but it was pretty cool."
~~~
Kristen nodded,"Yeah it might. I'll ask her about it later." Kristen sipped quietly on her tea,"I was going to say what about the cave place with Racine but we didn't have to go through a portal too get back to earth. I guess that experience just felt really other-worldly."

"Really?! What was that like? Was the language pretty hard to understand? " Nashton asked curiously.
~~~
"That cave wasn't a realm, just a warded glamor. The cave was always there, Racine just hid it from view." Orson explained simply to Kristen.

~~~

"Really?! What was that like? Was the language pretty hard to understand? " Nashton asked curiously.
~~~
"That cave wasn't a realm, just a warded glamor. The cave was always there, Racine just hid it from view." Orson explained simply to Kristen.
"It was loud. And very very very busy. They don't really have a rural area at all. The language was crazy! Everyone talks so fast and it makes no sense." She shrugged. "It's nothing like our language."
~~~~
"Yeah I know." She took another bite out of her cookie,"But it was definitely weird. That guy needed a good slap upside the head."

Back
Top Bottom