High School for the irregular: Arwen High~ RP~ Players needed! See Staff Notes in the "Rules"

Status
Not open for further replies.
((But still, A boy isn't going to help against an ARMY of girls. Also, statistically, more boys are born worldwide than girls, so it would make sense for the ratio on RP's to be (male:female) M>½ amd F<½ So, shouldn't the ratio on roleplays to be about the same? Or at least a 1-to-1 ratio ))

(Yurp. I can try and make a guy, but I'm not sure how long I'll be able to keep him. As you can tell from my other failed attempts from other RP's, I don't do well with guy charries, but I'll try.....hopefully I'll succeed this time. xD!)

Name: Damian Trudge
Race: Pumilio
Crush: no
Student or Teacher: student
History(optional): Just was a kid who wasn't wanted, put in an orphanage and brought to the school at age 12.
Personality: Dedicated, focused, literal, doesn't do sarcasm, not that emotional, no friends, not social, follows orders without thinking.
Pic/Appearance: Big biceps, 4'8", dark brown hair, blue yes, broad shoulders, tan complexion, and has a bit of a goatee growing. He's a 'dwarf' so he is super strong, but not all that fast, he relies on his mind and mostly his strength.

Username: Kyda13
Other: Somewhere in time.....

Last edited:
Name: Mina Jenkins
Race: Ossie
Crush: No, not yet, but shes open!
Student or Teacher: Student
History(optional): She was in car crash about 3 weeks ago, her foster parents died, it was dark elves fault and only her and her brother lived. They just started school in June, 2 weeks before school got out.
Personality: Quiet, keeps to herself, loves to keep her nose in a textbook, super smart, practical, doesn't really voice her opinion, skittish, jumpy, not that social.
Pic/Appearance: Brown hair with hint of red in it and super pale skin, its almost a gray, on sunny days it kind of shines, (no, not like from the twilight saga series!) goes down past her waist, dark brown eyes with specks of gray, 5'9", and has thin bones and the opposite of broad shoulders.

Other: Her brother is her twin, he was born before her. She plays the violin fluently, but never in front of others. Its just a Hobbie .
-Spy Kids 2

Name: Kyler Jenkins

Race: Dryas
Crush: Girls......hehehehe
Student or Teacher: Student
History(optional): same as Mina's
Personality: Out going, charming, brags way to much, hes smart but doesn't act like it, girls love em, he loves girls, show off, kind, sticks for people, always voices his opinion, his teachers think hes arrogant in a way.
Pic/Appearance: Brown tussled hair with red specks, tan, tall, muscular, brown eyes with specks of red in the middle, 6'3", perfect white teet(because he brushes them 5 times a day, loves perfection) and broad shoulders.
[he is the boy in the pic above]

Other: He plays the piano, twin sis.

Last edited:
First day of school, the leaves are red, brown, yellow and orange, its a beautiful sight. Arwen high looks just as welcoming as ever, its antique yet modern feel puts a smile on many faces as they return what they not only call their school, but also their home. Teachers walk by with brief cases and a cup of Joe in their hands. But its not going to be a normal year is it? Well, i shall not fret, for i still have some time, left, enough time to bring my students together once again......
~
Damian walked fast, his little legs carrying him far with little strides, he was fast for a dwarf, but slow compared to a human being. He scoffed at the idea of being compared to a human being, why was he thinking about this. He threw on a nice delicious scowl as he walked into the school, his black pack slung over his shoulder. This was his last year here, he'd been here since he was twelve, but he wasn't about to start getting emotional.
~
Nyasa ducked into the shadows just barely avoiding some elves who were poplar. She breathed a sigh of relief and stuck to teh shadows and moving to the back door of the school, sneaking in she somehow made it to her class without being noticed and slid into a seat in the far back corner, where the light didn't touch. She opened up her sketch book and began sketching out her eemotions, today she drew frantic people hiding in the shadows while pulling out there hair. Fun, right.
~
Ky swung her bag around as she spun in a circle, waiting for her bestie. She stopped for a moment letting her dizziness pass then continued to do it. She knew she was getting strange looks, but this way, Tessa would know which one was her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom