High School for the irregular: Arwen High~ RP~ Players needed! See Staff Notes in the "Rules"

Status
Not open for further replies.
First day of school, the leaves are red, brown, yellow and orange, its a beautiful sight. Arwen high looks just as welcoming as ever, its antique yet modern feel puts a smile on many faces as they return what they not only call their school, but also their home. Teachers walk by with brief cases and a cup of Joe in their hands. But its not going to be a normal year is it? Well, i shall not fret, for i still have some time, left, enough time to bring my students together once again......
~
Damian walked fast, his little legs carrying him far with little strides, he was fast for a dwarf, but slow compared to a human being. He scoffed at the idea of being compared to a human being, why was he thinking about this. He threw on a nice delicious scowl as he walked into the school, his black pack slung over his shoulder. This was his last year here, he'd been here since he was twelve, but he wasn't about to start getting emotional. 
~
Nyasa ducked into the shadows just barely avoiding some elves who were poplar. She breathed a sigh of relief and stuck to teh shadows and moving to the back door of the school, sneaking in she somehow made it to her class without being noticed and slid into a seat in the far back corner, where the light didn't touch. She opened up her sketch book and began sketching out her eemotions, today she drew frantic people hiding in the shadows while pulling out there hair. Fun, right.
~
Ky swung her bag around as she spun in a circle, waiting for her bestie. She stopped for a moment letting her dizziness pass then continued to do it. She knew she was getting strange looks, but this way, Tessa would know which one was her.
Tessa's face broke into a grin as she walked up to the school, barely holding back a laugh. Her backpack was slung over her shoulder as her long legs are up the ground between her and the school. My was up ahead, spinning in a circle, letting her know where she was. It was an inside joke that only they knew, from many years ago, which held up to this day. Tessa laughed as she neared Ky, curls bouncing as she came to a stop in front of her, still grinning from ear to ear.

Name: Once (means Elf in Spanish)
Race: Dryas
Crush: He's been put down too many times for him to even think he'll ever have a chance
Student or Teacher: Student
History(optional): He's been bullied his entire life for being different, and that he was better at things than them. He had always placed the highest academic scores, which only turned more people against him. After that, he's lost all hope that anybody will ever like him, so he became quiet and never expressed or protected himself.
Personality: Quiet and places himself out of any social groups so he won't get hurt again. But he knows what t's like to be bullied, so if he ever sees anybody get bullied, he will stand up for them, even though he would never stand up for himself.
Pic/Appearance:

Username: Mantha8225
Other: HTTYD

Last edited:
Name: Jamie
Race: Ossie
Crush: none yet :D
Student or Teacher: student
History(optional): his parents disowned him when he was born and put him in an orphanage. Was never adopted because of his strange skin color, and eventially was sent to the school at age 11. Has been there ever since.
Personality: geeky, nose always in a book, likes computers and other technology, not very outgoing, but isn't shy, accept for around girls, which then he becomes very awkward and shy. Good sense of humor, stubborn and has a bad temper.
Pic/Appearance: shaggy-ish dark brown/black hair, brown eyes, tinted green skin, 5'10-11", muscled pretty well for such a geeky guy.
Username: MollyBrownROX13
Other: hmmmmm.......
"Ender's Game"

Last edited:
Name: Once (means Elf in Spanish)
Race: Dryas
Crush: He's been put down too many times for him to even think he'll ever have a chance
Student or Teacher: Student
History(optional): He's been bullied his entire life for being different, and that he was better at things than them. He had always placed the highest academic scores, which only turned more people against him. After that, he's lost all hope that anybody will ever like him, so he became quiet and never expressed or protected himself.
Personality: Quiet and places himself out of any social groups so he won't get hurt again. But he knows what t's like to be bullied, so if he ever sees anybody get bullied, he will stand up for them, even though he would never stand up for himself.
Pic/Appearance:

Username: Mantha8225
Other: HTTYD
(accepted! Hey, did you draw that?!)

Name: Jamie
Race: Ossie
Crush: none yet
big_smile.png

Student or Teacher: student
History(optional): his parents disowned him when he was born and put him in an orphanage. Was never adopted because of his strange skin color, and eventially was sent to the school at age 11. Has been there ever since.
Personality: geeky, nose always in a book, likes computers and other technology, not very outgoing, but isn't shy, accept for around girls, which then he becomes very awkward and shy. Good sense of humor, stubborn and has a bad temper.
Pic/Appearance: shaggy-ish dark brown/black hair, brown eyes, tinted green skin, 5'10-11", muscled pretty well for such a geeky guy.
Username: MollyBrownROX13
Other: hmmmmm.......
"Ender's Game"
(accepted............*muwahahahahah* Ahem, sorry, i couldn't help me-self)

(awesome, thnx for maybe joining, lol.)

(Mantha, i worship you and your amazing drawing skills....PLEASE TEACH ME OH GREAT MASTER!!! I'm kidding, but no seriously, it would be nice if you could help me touch up on some things sometime soon, im loosing my touch on drawing anime.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom