High School for the irregular: Arwen High~ RP~ Players needed! See Staff Notes in the "Rules"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ky chased after trying not to fall and become a rug that was dragged around, "you walk to fast." she said breathlessly. She knew Tessa walked fast with long strides, but she felt a little inferior every time she did it. Tessa was also faster because she was an elf, but that didn't really changed how she felt. "she gave a small laugh, showing that it didn't bother her.
"On...oops. Sorry! I don't even realize I'm walking fast sometimes...." Tessa said, apologetic. She slowed her steps and matched them to Ky's.

(I swear im joining just will be until later)
(lol, your fine, im not going to hold you to your promise, sometimes people just have to much on their plate, join when your ready! :) )

"On...oops. Sorry! I don't even realize I'm walking fast sometimes...." Tessa said, apologetic. She slowed her steps and matched them to Ky's.
"its..okay..really." she said, catching her breath. "just do what you just did from time to time." she said, her breath already catching up with her. She pulled Tessa into her classroom and eagerly poked her, wanting to see her schedule. "ohhh, i hope we have the same homeroom." she said, biting her nails.

(lol, your fine, im not going to hold you to your promise, sometimes people just have to much on their plate, join when your ready! :)  )

"its..okay..really." she said, catching her breath. "just do what you just did from time to time." she said, her breath already catching up with her. She pulled Tessa into her classroom and eagerly poked her, wanting to see her schedule. "ohhh, i hope we have the same homeroom." she said, biting her nails.
"Oh, me too! That really sucked last year when we get homerooms on the opposite sides of the school." Tessa said, pulling out her schedual and unfolding it.

Ky was practically on her toes looking over frantically on her piece of paper in her hand. A wide grin spread across her face, "yes!" she yelled, bringing attention to her and Tessa. She waved them away and said, "sorry" in a small voice. She looked back to Tessa and did quiet squeal. "yay, were in the same homeroom" she whispered, her eyes bright and full of life.

Jonathan organized his papers. Students would be coming in to his classroom soon. Syllabi had already been organized and sat on the desk next to him. He was teaching math at the school. Several students didn't like him because he was human, but he waved them off. He didn't hate any of them because they weren't completely human; he only judged them by their personalities.

Name:Saphira Sapien
Race:Lux in Tenebrae
Crush:looking
Student or Teacher:Student
History:she is a hard shell to crack as a whole
Personality:mean spirited,hardly a soul,swooner,fast,smart,agile and beautiful.
Picture/Appearance:loves tattoos

(lol, your fine, im not going to hold you to your promise, sometimes people just have to much on their plate, join when your ready! :)  )

(Haha k cool)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom