Highschool Finals Project (Duck Farm) HELP ME PLEASE!

@AnimalScienceStudent sorry we derailed your post! Getting back to your original question - and the response regarding Metzer. I have also had really good experience when speaking with folks at Metzer. I agree with the post from @TSOWOATNKC - contacting Metzer would probably give you a lot of very valueable information for your project. http://www.metzerfarms.com/ They are great and actually answer the phone when you call - a rarity these days!

Oh I see, that was not made clear in her post. Even so, if we disagree with a factory farm, why would we endorse breaking and stealing their livestock?

Ok this has to be my last post - we're hijacking this poor thread. I just want to set the record straight b/c I don't think there was an intended argument. She said "Makes ya want to go out and do a rescue" talking about the factory chicken farms not hatcheries - and that's her opinion and she's entitled to it. I don't think she was seriously formulating a plan to break in and steal any livestock....

Back
Top Bottom