Highschool Finals Project (Duck Farm) HELP ME PLEASE!

This definitely isn't PETA-like. They put themselves out as an animal rights group, but are in fact for-profit and get up to all kinds of ****ery.
This discussion isn't animal rights, it's animal welfare. Animal rights are the "there shouldn't be lab testing, zoos, or farms" people, animal welfare are the "how about we don't have cockfights and battery egg farms" people. Suggesting that ducks should have outdoor access and otherwise be given humane treatment is animal welfare, suggesting that ducks shouldn't be raised for food at all would be animal rights.

This definitely isn't PETA-like. They put themselves out as an animal rights group, but are in fact for-profit and get up to all kinds of ****ery.
This discussion isn't animal rights, it's animal welfare. Animal rights are the "there shouldn't be lab testing, zoos, or farms" people, animal welfare are the "how about we don't have cockfights and battery egg farms" people. Suggesting that ducks should have outdoor access and otherwise be given humane treatment is animal welfare, suggesting that ducks shouldn't be raised for food at all would be animal rights.

I think it depends upon your point of view. To my mind keeping a single fowl as an indoor pet is questionable. Plenty of people do precisely that on a regular basis. I’d personally rather see fowl raised in groups indoors with great care (water, food, shelter and care) than diapered fowl as pets around the house.

This discussion isn't animal rights, it's animal welfare. Animal rights are the "there shouldn't be lab testing, zoos, or farms" people, animal welfare are the "how about we don't have cockfights and battery egg farms" people. Suggesting that ducks should have outdoor access and otherwise be given humane treatment is animal welfare, suggesting that ducks shouldn't be raised for food at all would be animal rights.[/QUOTE
I don't understand what ur trying to say so we shouldnt keep farms of ducks for eggs?
Just can't get my head around it

To anyone who has answered my question, THANK YOU! My questions were answered and I am almost done with my finals project! Sorry I haven't been able to say anything till now but I chalked full of finals. I appreciate all the help from the people who answered my question and the people who tried to keep my thread on subject. Thank you again!

Back
Top Bottom