Do you like hiking!?

• Total voters
Pics
Here was the view of about a 10 mile walk i did with my friends. View attachment 3748262
Here was some more pictures back in August. The other one was in October
IMG_2998.jpeg
IMG_2999.jpeg
IMG_3001.jpeg
IMG_3002.jpeg

I love hiking. I've hiked the Grand Canyon, Red Rocks, Hocking Hills State Park(my favorite), parts of the Buckeye Trail, and lots of smaller state parks. I like the actual hiking, not the flat trails that are paved. I'm talking up cliffs or across rivers and creeks
20200215_160917.jpg
20200216_123307.jpg
20180819_104952.jpg

I love hiking. I've hiked the Grand Canyon, Red Rocks, Hocking Hills State Park(my favorite), parts of the Buckeye Trail, and lots of smaller state parks. I like the actual hiking, not the flat trails that are paved. I'm talking up cliffs or across rivers and creeksView attachment 3748293View attachment 3748294View attachment 3748295
Wow you’ve hiked a lot of places!! That’s awesome!! Have you ever hiked New Hampshire or anywhere near there? You would probably love it!!! The White Mountains is one of my favorite places to hike in and there’s sooooo many trails. I like Flume Gorge and Pinkham Notch. :love

Wow you’ve hiked a lot of places!! That’s awesome!! Have you ever hiked New Hampshire or anywhere near there? You would probably love it!!! The White Mountains is one of my favorite places to hike in and there’s sooooo many trails. I like Flume Gorge and Pinkham Notch. :love
No, I've never been to New Hampshire. Sounds pretty though. Oh, and I've hiked part of the Allegheny Trail too

Hunlen falls is in my backyard, it's such an amazing hike. It's one of the tallest falls in BC. I really want to do it again but canoe the lake chain this time. I don't have my pictures but yall should look it up. My friend posted a cool video on youtube of a bunch of our hikes a few years back. It's "bella coola, the real bc" it's such a good video, I recommend it if you like seeing beautiful hikes I've been on lol

No, I've never been to New Hampshire. Sounds pretty though. Oh, and I've hiked part of the Allegheny Trail too
It’s gorgeous. If you ever get the chance to go, you absolutely should! And that looks pretty!!! My mom used to camp at Allegany State Park as a kid but that’s in NY or PA I think.

Back
Top Bottom