Do you like hiking!?

• Total voters
Pics
Hunlen falls is in my backyard, it's such an amazing hike. It's one of the tallest falls in BC. I really want to do it again but canoe the lake chain this time. I don't have my pictures but yall should look it up. My friend posted a cool video on youtube of a bunch of our hikes a few years back. It's "bella coola, the real bc" it's such a good video, I recommend it if you like seeing beautiful hikes I've been on lol
That sounds awesome!!! Thanks!!

Hunlen falls is in my backyard, it's such an amazing hike. It's one of the tallest falls in BC. I really want to do it again but canoe the lake chain this time. I don't have my pictures but yall should look it up. My friend posted a cool video on youtube of a bunch of our hikes a few years back. It's "bella coola, the real bc" it's such a good video, I recommend it if you like seeing beautiful hikes I've been on lol

It’s gorgeous. If you ever get the chance to go, you absolutely should! And that looks pretty!!! My mom used to camp at Allegany State Park as a kid but that’s in NY or PA I think.
Looked these places up real quick. They both look very beautiful

Do you like hiking!? I do!!!

I don’t really do it that often anymore but I want to get back into it.
Hubby takes our border collie and corgi for a walk every single day. I go along sometimes. We live in the country so there's the road that only gets 12 cars a day at best, or we'll drive somewhere else and walk along a river and some waterfalls. It's not only healthy for the body, but it's good for the mind too. ☺️

Back
Top Bottom