Holy crap. I got ducks (and tiny chicks, too.)

Does my picture show up? It is a huge picture on my screen....

I cannot believe I sound like such a dummy! We have chickens already and they have a very secure coop for nighttime and wander the yard during the day when there is someone around to watch them. The new ducks have the same setup and I was home watching them yesterday but I stepped away for a few and when I came back out they had gone for a walk. I just wasn't thinking about how they are new here and would not stay in the yard. I am definitely not letting them run amok at all, just forgot they'd be more wandery than the chickies. Thank you for the suggestion!

Does my picture show up? It is a huge picture on my screen....

I cannot believe I sound like such a dummy! We have chickens already and they have a very secure coop for nighttime and wander the yard during the day when there is someone around to watch them. The new ducks have the same setup and I was home watching them yesterday but I stepped away for a few and when I came back out they had gone for a walk. I just wasn't thinking about how they are new here and would not stay in the yard. I am definitely not letting them run amok at all, just forgot they'd be more wandery than the chickies. Thank you for the suggestion!
No pick here.

Question about my new Muscovys. How do I tell how old they are? I forgot to ask the woman we bought them from and I can't find any advice out on the internets.....

Back
Top Bottom