Homesteader's Delight

Those birds are indeed beautiful. Thanks for sharing!

Here is an update: The birds are 6 weeks old as of yesterday...

One thing after another, here's what we have now...
6 chicks, 2 goslings, and 4 ducklings. My poults didn't make it, they were too fragile compared to the other birds.
sad.png

I've moved them outside now so please enjoy these pictures of them enjoying their new coop and run.

These are the two goslings. They're quite the adorable couple
love.gif
In this pic, the boy gosling in the back is sounding the alarm as a plane flies by.

Here are three of the ducklings with the girl gosling all listening as another airplane flies by.

Duck. She's getting some beautiful brown feathers. Any ideas on what kind she may be are welcome.

I'll get more pictures of the chicks soon, if I can. Any ideas? Most of their feathers are in, now.

Hope you enjoyed. Thanks for looking!

Last edited:
Those birds are indeed beautiful. Thanks for sharing!

Here is an update: The birds are 6 weeks old as of yesterday...

One thing after another, here's what we have now...
6 chicks, 2 goslings, and 4 ducklings. My poults didn't make it, they were too fragile compared to the other birds.
sad.png

I've moved them outside now so please enjoy these pictures of them enjoying their new coop and run.

These are the two goslings. They're quite the adorable couple
love.gif
In this pic, the boy gosling in the back is sounding the alarm as a plane flies by.

Here are three of the ducklings with the girl gosling all listening as another airplane flies by.

Duck. She's getting some beautiful brown feathers. Any ideas on what kind she may be are welcome.

I'll get more pictures of the chicks soon, if I can. Any ideas? Most of their feathers are in, now.

Hope you enjoyed. Thanks for looking!

Looks like everything is coming along
thumbsup.gif

Back
Top Bottom