HOOSIERS Only - INDIANA - Ru1?

Hi everyone! I just saw this thread! I'm in Wanatah, Indiana and see some of you are close by.

I'm also sad to see our spring go. I was expecting the nice weather to return but it doesn't seem that it's going to. So is winter in Indiana, right?
roll.png

ugh. I just went out and it's awful out there. 36, which isn't bad, but super windy and the wind is cold. Flurries too. And we got almost an inch of rain overnight. I can't wait til summer.

Hi i am new to byc and was looking for local chicken friends. I live in Sheridan my husband and I moved here from so. California (for his job) quite a few years ago. I have 2 kids in college and chickens are my new hobby. I have 3 acres for them to roam and range and they are sweet little animals. I have lav orps, lakevelder, auraconas white crested polish, and a few other.

Quote:
Hi i am new to byc and was looking for local chicken friends. I live in Sheridan my husband and I moved here from so. California (for his job) quite a few years ago. I have 2 kids in college and chickens are my new hobby. I have 3 acres for them to roam and range and they are sweet little animals. I have lav orps, lakevelder, auraconas white crested polish, and a few other.

Welcome Klb!
frow.gif
In what part of IN is Sheridan?? I would think So. CA to IN would be a tough transition...

Stay positive Hoosiers! Look at it this way...at the most we should have 6 more weeks of winter. Compared to the past two winters, that is FANTASTIC!!

Welcome! I don't know where Sheridan is but I also moved here from Southern California (Riverside). That was about 23 yrs ago. Dang. I'm old.

Last edited:
We are from Newport beach. But I'm very familiar with riverside I had family who lived in corona, paris valley. It sure has changed in the last ten years, we go back every year and it's hardly recognizable .

We are from Newport beach. But I'm very familiar with riverside I had family who lived in corona, paris valley. It sure has changed in the last ten years, we go back every year and it's hardly recognizable .

Ah I've been to Newport many times. My friends and I went to the beach almost every weekend every summer. =D . I used to work at the county health center in Corona. And you're so right about it changing out there. We go every few years (my parents still live there) and it sure is different. :/

Back
Top Bottom