HOOSIERS Only - INDIANA - Ru1?

What kind of deal and can I see pics?
big_smile.png

I'll PM you

Hi i am new to byc and was looking for local chicken friends. I live in Sheridan my husband and I moved here from so. California (for his job) quite a few years ago. I have 2 kids in college and chickens are my new hobby. I have 3 acres for them to roam and range and they are sweet little animals. I have lav orps, lakevelder, auraconas white crested polish, and a few other.

I'm from So. Cal also. We moved here from Ridgecrest in '97.

Hello all!! My name is Faith, I am a 30 y.o. stay at home mother of two. I have been married to my high school sweetheart for 13 years. We both serve on the Vol. Fire Dept. here in our small little farming town of Carthage, In. I have 4 chickens ( 2 Barred Rock, 2 Red Star) and I also have a Silver Sea Bright Rooster. My husband bought my ladies(Lucy, Ethel, Georgia, and Hessy) for me at the sale barn. My Rooster (Sir Henry Cluckington) was a Christmas present this year =) and I love him!! He is my favorite of all my four and two legged children (we also have 2 cocketiels(Charley and Casey), 2 parakeets (Tweety and Solvester), A beagle (Snoopy), and coming soon, 3 bunnies(TBA). At the moment I do not have anything to sell, however, I'd like to put out there that I would Love, Love, Love, Love to get a couple of Seabright hen's for Sir Henry. =)
woot.gif

From my silkie/showgirl pen I have 3 silkie chicks (1 splash 2 blue) $10 for all 3
also from same pen I have 2 blue silkie pullets $25 for both

also selling some Lavender silkie pullets $75 each.

But I"m an hour from Bloomington.

Back
Top Bottom