HOOSIERS Only - INDIANA - Ru1?

Does anyone on this thread have any poultry waterer nipples to sell? I would prefer the screw in kind so I can install them in PVC pipe. I am looking for some to make my chicken chores a little easier.
smile.png

No nipple waterers here. I have been thinking about ordering some for my (many) ducklings to use at night. In the day time, I let them outside with plenty of bowls for bathing, but they are soaking everything in their brooder box at night. It is always a filthy mess. Hah. I guess that means they're happy and healthy!

I still have lots for sale if anyone is interested.

Leghorn Pullets (10 weeks old).

Appenzellers (7 weeks old) - Non hatchery.

Icelandic trios (6 weeks old) - These are pure non-hatchery lines and I don't want to sell to anyone who might use them to create new mixed breeds.

Welsh Harlequin Drakes (5 days old) - Holderread's TSQ and non-TSQ lines. (More eggs in the incubator for tomorrow, if I plenty of girls, I will sell as pairs).

Guinea Keets - (4 weeks old)

Does anyone on this thread have any poultry waterer nipples to sell? I would prefer the screw in kind so I can install them in PVC pipe. I am looking for some to make my chicken chores a little easier.
smile.png
I got mine off of ebay. They were about 50 cents each with free shipping. Search the listings and do the math to find the best deal. Some listings are twice the price.

does anyone from indy or north of indy have any silkies for sale? Looking for chicks,pullets,hens or hatching eggs. Must be bearded and have decent foot feathering. I don't want any roosters as I have to many already lol.

I guess the lady I got them from bought them sexed, not sure. She just said I had 3 of each. Can you tell by looking what color they might be? I believe the 2 darker ones are partridge but not sure about the lighter colored ones. I don't know if I have what she says but I really don't care, just want a couple more chicks but don't really want roos.
The person may have had good intentions, but I'd be skeptical, as silkies are the hardest breed to sex, in my opinion. Just don't be surprised by what you end up with! Maybe you'll luck out and have 5 females and only one male!!!

Welcome all the new Hoosiers!

Back
Top Bottom