Pics
So the sale fell through for the 7yo 16.2hh we had almost paid for him totally when the local vet who we flicked his x-rays over to rang and said that they had found a spur on his hock (basically a bone growth) and it will cause pain in the future. And there is lots of degeneration in his front fetlock joints. Not what you would expect on a 7 year old.
We have pulled out and got our money back on the horse, it’s a real buggar. He was such a sweet horse and lovely under saddle but his back hock spur will restrict what he can do dressage wise. I hope the horse finds a lovely home but unfortunately he just isn’t what I need. ☹️

So the sale fell through for the 7yo 16.2hh we had almost paid for him totally when the local vet who we flicked his x-rays over to rang and said that they had found a spur on his hock (basically a bone growth) and it will cause pain in the future. And there is lots of degeneration in his front fetlock joints. Not what you would expect on a 7 year old.
We have pulled out and got our money back on the horse, it’s a real buggar. He was such a sweet horse and lovely under saddle but his back hock spur will restrict what he can do dressage wise. I hope the horse finds a lovely home but unfortunately he just isn’t what I need. ☹️
Im sorry he didnt work out.

Back
Top Bottom