Pics
Wow that is one big boy!
He was! His rider was like 6'5" so it was a really pretty picture. The rider ended up being a dressage judge too, and he had very good praise for Friesians (something that used to be unheard of by dressage judges).

I saw one of your posts mention importing from Europe, are you looking at Friesians or other breeds?

He was! His rider was like 6'5" so it was a really pretty picture. The rider ended up being a dressage judge too, and he had very good praise for Friesians (something that used to be unheard of by dressage judges).

I saw one of your posts mention importing from Europe, are you looking at Friesians or other breeds?
I have not fully decided yet, but Friesians are one of the breeds I have been considering.

Do you have a link to this? I’m trying to find one like this and I love this one
I do but I live on the other side of the world…so

But there’s a lot of similar bridles out there. Like this one
187B2C69-FDCF-4AF0-8AC9-6FF4E3DB1100.jpeg

I’d definitely get a high quality one so the leather will last longer.

I really wish I wasn't such an indecisive person😅 I have been patiently taking my time since we bought this place renovating the barn, removing weeds from the fields, seeding in better grass, designing new pasture set-ups, putting up fence, planning for the new barn etc. I have been looking into possibly importing from Europe. However, those Friesian cross colts are tempting, but will also require a lot more work on my part (which I told myself I wouldn't do lol). I would love to have a horse that is ready to go without years of work, but the best horse I have ever owned was a gelding I bought whe
i Hope you can get some soon.

Went to the horse rescue yesterday! Elvis is loving his adopted mom, Serenity, and they have matching fly masks, which looks adorable. 🥰 Elvis is turning out to be a bay roan, and he's going to be gorgeous.
View attachment 3212588
A new horse, well, a pony, technically, came in last week. @azurbanclucker, you should like his name. Fred. Poor Freddy is really skinny and needs to get fatter. He has a love-hate relationship with his pasture mate, Odin, who tries to eat all his food. They can't get along without each other, though.
Fred:
View attachment 3212595
Odin:
View attachment 3212597
Yes, he's missing his right eye. He came into the rescue with it horribly infected, and the vet couldn't save it. So, he's half blind, but it doesn't bother him a bit. He's the cutest, fattest pony ever.
A couple of the foals are going to their new homes today, Black Pearl and Cher.
Pearl:
View attachment 3212599
Cher:
View attachment 3212600
They are all too cute.

I've been planning on getting back into horses again and following this thread is making the horse fever worse. There are two colts a couple hours away from me and I am sooo tempted to go look at them now. One is a grey Friesian x Percheron and the other Grullo Friesian x Quarter Horse. Both crosses I've ridden and absolutely love. Actually probably my two favorite crosses out there.
Holy heck please get one if you don't at least go see them so you can post pics

Back
Top Bottom