Am I the only one who nearly has a heart attack when I walk outside and see one of my horses laying on the ground like she's dead? 😂 They are always sleeping and end up looking at me like I'm just a big drama queen when I run over there frantically calling their name....
I used to do that with my quail 😂😭 I knew chickens dust bathed but the quail would just lay there with legs straight out like they were dead 😂

I used to do that with my quail 😂😭 I knew chickens dust bathed but the quail would just lay there with legs straight out like they were dead 😂
OK, I'll admit to doing this with a hen on Saturday. She wasn't moving at all and I could swear she was dead.

Darn animals. I think there's a covert betting board somewhere and they are plotting an animal farm style takeover. 🙄

Am I the only one who nearly has a heart attack when I walk outside and see one of my horses laying on the ground like she's dead? 😂 They are always sleeping and end up looking at me like I'm just a big drama queen when I run over there frantically calling their name....
Definitely not the only one, my Fjord does this all the time, and when my Arabian does it it’s even more terrifying because she’s very colic prone.

Back
Top Bottom