I might look into it. Or maybe as an actual job.
DO IT!
DD started working part time as a stable hand a few years ago. She now works full time as a groom at a major horse facility. She makes a very livable wage with full benefits and a beautiful apartment, onsite. Better yet, she announced a few weeks ago, totally unsolicited, "Mom, I'm Happy!" What better testimony can a mother get?

DO IT!
DD started working part time as a stable hand a few years ago. She now works full time as a groom at a major horse facility. She makes a very livable wage with full benefits and a beautiful apartment, onsite. Better yet, she announced a few weeks ago, totally unsolicited, "Mom, I'm Happy!" What better testimony can a mother get?
That’s awesome!!! And I do love horses 🤔 I’m debating between that and a dog kennel though lol

That’s awesome!!! And I do love horses 🤔 I’m debating between that and a dog kennel though lol
Why not apply for both? If you get an offer, take it. Trying it out is the best way to find out if it's a "fit" for you ... and while you're deciding, you're earning a paycheck to support your other "animal habits!"
OhMaGosh - that just took me back to my high school years, when I innocently told people that I took an after school job to support my "horse habit." At the time, that particular term meant something else, entirely, to most of the population. :he

Why not apply for both? If you get an offer, take it. Trying it out is the best way to find out if it's a "fit" for you ... and while you're deciding, you're earning a paycheck to support your other "animal habits!"
OhMaGosh - that just took me back to my high school years, when I innocently told people that I took an after school job to support my "horse habit." At the time, that particular term meant something else, entirely, to most of the population. :he
That’s a good idea, thanks! And oh gosh! :eek: :lau

Back
Top Bottom