Hovabator Genesis Hatch, Feb-May! WITH CONTESTS!

Quote:
I expected you to win of course!
lol.png
That was hatche today, RIGHT?

Will add ya later.
wink.png

Happyhensy, how did you get such a big window on the right incubator?

I have no idea. My DH bought it for me for my birthday used from a friend. That's why I really am not sure what model they are. The double window one is older than the big window one. Last year they both seemed to hatch out fine so we're trying again this year.

Quote:
I expected you to win of course!
lol.png
That was hatche today, RIGHT?

Will add ya later.
wink.png

Happyhensy, how did you get such a big window on the right incubator?

Well, it was DUE to hatch yesterday...if it's the first chick HATCHED on Sunday after midnight, I gladly step down to whomever has a chick that fits the description. It just came out of the hatcher yesterday afternoon though, it's the closest one I have to the contest time.
wink.png
Let's leave it up to the others, shall we??

Oh so sad. It has to have hatched this week.
big_smile.png

Contest has not been won yet, y'all!

Quote:
Well, it was DUE to hatch yesterday...if it's the first chick HATCHED on Sunday after midnight, I gladly step down to whomever has a chick that fits the description. It just came out of the hatcher yesterday afternoon though, it's the closest one I have to the contest time.
wink.png
Let's leave it up to the others, shall we??

big_smile.png

Gotcha! I though it was just the closest to Sunday at 12am.
wink.png

Quote:
big_smile.png

Gotcha! I though it was just the closest to Sunday at 12am.
wink.png

It's okay!

Update on my Hovabator Genesis hatch: Out of 11 millie eggs, 10 pipped on Valentine's day, 9 hatched same day, one hatched the next day. All 10 out of 10 are thriving!

It has since hatched out 6 serama-mix eggs on 20th Feb. as well, who were promptly put under a broody hen.

The serama-mix eggs were from serama hens under Dutch bantam roos. Way to go little eggs!

Way to go Hova-Genesis:thumbsup

Last edited:
I put 7 EE's into lockdown this morning. My chicks have been hatching early. Last one hatched on day 19 and the ones before that hatched on day 20.

Hey! Just got my incubator today! I am so excited~!!

-Model of Hovabator you're using Genesis 1588 (with egg turner)
-What you'll be hatching and how many Black Sex Links, RIR, Het for Silver Gray Dorkings
-Date or month that you're setting eggs Set 37 Eggs on 2/21/2011
-Date or month that they'll be hatching Hatch Date 3/13/2011

YippY!!
jumpy.gif

I just PM you all this info as well!
tongue.png

Quote:
yippiechickie.gif
... I just got notified by KW Cages (a local company) that My Genesis 1588 with egg turner is IN
wee.gif
I will pick it up either tomorrow or the day after. So now this newbie is going to be overflowing with questions.... Now to get some eggs. I am toying with the idea of doing some Trader Joes eggs. Bad/good idea?

perchie.girl :

Quote:
yippiechickie.gif
... I just got notified by KW Cages (a local company) that My Genesis 1588 with egg turner is IN
wee.gif
I will pick it up either tomorrow or the day after. So now this newbie is going to be overflowing with questions.... Now to get some eggs. I am toying with the idea of doing some Trader Joes eggs. Bad/good idea?

Eh, give it a try, just don't let yourself get discouraged with your first hatch being washed & refrigerated eggs....

You'll love the 1588!!!
thumbsup.gif

Back
Top Bottom