How many Ducks does everyone have.

Pics
You are so right, they are messy but awesome! Mine are housed at my boyfriends place and we waste more time just sitting in front of the duck pen watching them. When we put fresh water in their pool they love to chase each other around in and out of the pool and around the pen and back into the pool--we call it merry-go-duck--LOL They are so hilarious--who knew??! Ducks are like the best kept secret or something. :D That's cool you can have a pond for them. Hope it works out well. We just have a backyard space but the bf is already wanting to make it larger--he is really loving the ducks too.
Merry-go-duck! That is so cute! Ducks really grow on you...at first we just decide to keep a few for fun but they end up being a huge part of our every day! I am in love with each and every duck and goose. They are just awesome pets. Very funny and acrobatic creatures! When they stretch a leg backwards with a wing, they are just lovely and remind me of ballerinas. :)
You probably will end up making them a whole world in his backyard space. lol

Merry-go-duck! That is so cute! Ducks really grow on you...at first we just decide to keep a few for fun but they end up being a huge part of our every day! I am in love with each and every duck and goose. They are just awesome pets. Very funny and acrobatic creatures! When they stretch a leg backwards with a wing, they are just lovely and remind me of ballerinas. :)
You probably will end up making them a whole world in his backyard space. lol

Yeah I think the whole backyard is in danger of being overtaken almost!! I saw Rowdy fly for the first time yesterday when they were doing the merry-go-duck thing too--they were all running and flapping their wings and he went up in the air and hovered for a few seconds. It was so cool--my kids are growing up! Thank God we have their pen covered so they can't fly away. I recently got a pic of Rowdy stretching like the ballerina and one of my other drake Squawky turned out real pretty. I will put them up here:

Yeah I think the whole backyard is in danger of being overtaken almost!! I saw Rowdy fly for the first time yesterday when they were doing the merry-go-duck thing too--they were all running and flapping their wings and he went up in the air and hovered for a few seconds. It was so cool--my kids are growing up! Thank God we have their pen covered so they can't fly away. I recently got a pic of Rowdy stretching like the ballerina and one of my other drake Squawky turned out real pretty. I will put them up here:

Oh I just love it when they do that ballerina thing. LOLOL they are so darn cute. :)

Oh I just love it when they do that ballerina thing. LOLOL they are so darn cute. :)

Seeing all the names people come up with for silly duck maneuvers is almost as entertaining as the ducks themselves! I call that one 'doin' the kickstand'.
big_smile.png

Seeing all the names people come up with for silly duck maneuvers is almost as entertaining as the ducks themselves! I call that one 'doin' the kickstand'.
big_smile.png
It is funny but so true! My geese also do the ballerina thing and I just think it is so beautiful.
wink.png

But now I am very worried about 2 runner ducklings I got yesterday.
sad.png

They have weird scabby spots beneath their feet. I have no idea what it is...I did put up a pic and started a new thread and I do hope someone can help me with
my ducklings' "duckpox" probem.

Back
Top Bottom