How Many Eggs Did You Get Today?

my girls are on overdrive this morning its only 8:30 am and i already got 11 eggs
WOW !!!! Nelson that's awesome!! seems like just yesterday it was just a few a day!!! you held 6 count a day for a while.
Your in the double didgets now man, outta my leauge, and into "chicken farmer" territory!
Congrats
yippiechickie.gif

WOW !!!! Nelson that's awesome!! seems like just yesterday it was just a few a day!!! you held 6 count a day for a while.
Your in the double didgets now man, outta my leauge, and into "chicken farmer" territory!
Congrats
yippiechickie.gif
tottaly i picked up 3 more just now they are really going for it today and today i get more baby chicks i cant wait to go and get them

We have two who are laying, I'm hoping the two young pullets start around the end of September.

The two were a little bit above their average production this month- 26 eggs from Goldie, 19 from Mossy. Their average this spring and summer has been 2 dozen from Goldie, 1-1/2 dozen from Mossy.

squatting is a submissve posture that they do when the are close to laying. They crouch down and they old out their wings. Its really not fun to be chasing a chicken then all of a sudden in squats and you go flying head over heels....

squatting is a submissve posture that they do when the are close to laying. They crouch down and they old out their wings. Its really not fun to be chasing a chicken then all of a sudden in squats and you go flying head over heels....
yup that is true, it happened to me with one of my americanas im running trying to get her all of a sudden stop and im eating dirt

yup that is true, it happened to me with one of my americanas im running trying to get her all of a sudden stop and im eating dirt
did that one to many times!
lol.png
Its really annoying when you are trying to chase them out of the garden and they decide NOT to run, but to crouch so i have to carry all 12 chickens OUT of the garden...

Back
Top Bottom