How Many Eggs Did You Get Today?

yes they will get bigger eventually
smile.png

TherryChicken, that is one huge egg! looks very close in size to the one I had that held the triple yolk! have you cracked it open yet? for mine, I was certain it was a double, if I had any idea that it might contain more, I would have video'd the cracking so the world could see the 3 yolks spill out... I was blown away!

triples don't hatch, doubles rarely do successfully...

12/19 yesterday, sold several dozen and a few 18-packs, so I'm left with pee wee pullet eggs for myself (at least til later today
tongue.png
)

TherryChicken, that is one huge egg! looks very close in size to the one I had that held the triple yolk! have you cracked it open yet? for mine, I was certain it was a double, if I had any idea that it might contain more, I would have video'd the cracking so the world could see the 3 yolks spill out... I was blown away!

triples don't hatch, doubles rarely do successfully...

12/19 yesterday, sold several dozen and a few 18-packs, so I'm left with pee wee pullet eggs for myself (at least til later today
tongue.png
)
we sell at least 7-8 dozen at the end of the week and we eat the silkie eggs our selves no one likes to buy those even though they are such a perfect little egg

Back
Top Bottom