How Many Eggs Did You Get Today?

Still holding steady at 1/6, hopefully the others will start laying here shortly. It does look like at least one other girl is investigating the nesting boxes so fingers crossed.

Yesterday - 6 or 7 (I think it was 6)
Today - 13 eggs

Adding a pic of the eggs I took before I fed them today.
I see a couple eggs I don't recognize...must be new layers.
love.gif

I don't know who made the large pinky colored ones or the tiny, poopy blue egg top right.
(It was from the floor but I was changing this nest box)
I get a kick trying to find out who laid the mystery eggs!
woot.gif

Last edited:
I don't know how many eggs today. I had to leave work to go to my parents house. My Dad was sent to the ER & then admitted to the hospital. With my Mom just getting home from the Nursing Home right before Thanksgiving, she isn't capable of being home alone for any extended amount of time. I'll be here at least through the weekend. Then we'll have to figure it out. Not sure how long Dad will be in the hospital this time. Shortness of breath, but it is his heart that is causing all of the problems.

I don't know how many eggs today. I had to leave work to go to my parents house. My Dad was sent to the ER & then admitted to the hospital. With my Mom just getting home from the Nursing Home right before Thanksgiving, she isn't capable of being home alone for any extended amount of time. I'll be here at least through the weekend. Then we'll have to figure it out. Not sure how long Dad will be in the hospital this time. Shortness of breath, but it is his heart that is causing all of the problems.
Please take care of yourself also

Oh no! I hope they can pinpoint what's wrong.
hugs.gif

I agree with Penny. Please take care of yourself. We took turns staying with my Grandmother last year at this time and it was exhausting to do that on top of our everyday jobs and lives. The doctor finally assessed that she couldn't live alone, so we moved her into a care home at Christmas.

Back
Top Bottom