How many Eggs did you Sell today?

kuntrygirl thats a nice old rocker... ask em if you can give em eggs til its paid off
big_smile.png

Not a one in weeks now. I think I'm sitting on around 30 doz. right now and feed is getting low. Somethings gota break loose here soon or I'm gonna have to do something else and I don't want to do the alternative.

catdaddy

P.S. Instead of trading for a chair maybe I can trade a bunch of eggs and good layers(I've got proof) for a four wheeler, a truck or something.

Quote:
That's better than selling. That's my kinda deal. Do you have a pic of the old rocking chair? I would love to see it. Someone is selling one on Craigslist that I have been eyeing. Here is the link. Do you think this is a good deal?

http://lafayette.craigslist.org/fuo/1461887830.html

I also like it much better than selling, but unfortunately very few people actually want to do that kind of deal here. Money makes the world go round, meh. My chair is not as nice as the one you´re eyeing on craigslist, but eek no one here would pay that much money for a rocking chair. Which is most likely a cultural thing, everyone here seems to have a huge barn/attic, filled with old funiture. So that kind of antiques is not worth overly much in general. Last year I got an old cultivator and a curricle for free, because my friend wanted to put his car into the barn they were in and was glad I took his old bulky waste
roll.png

I´ll need to take the rocking chair apart to restore it, the ´legs´ are a bit too flexible and it needs a new finish too. So pics wouldn´t be too exciting
wink.png
will see what I can do picturewise though.

On topic again
wink.png
I could have sold 3 dozens of eggs today, just have 5 eggs though and those I´m eating myself
cool.png
(it´s time that more of the girls start laying!)

Back
Top Bottom