How many Eggs did you Sell today?

Quote:
Alright, I finally sold 2 doz. sat then another 2 doz. mon. If I sell a couple more before the weekend they'll pay for a sack of feed for the next week. Now I'm up to 35 doz. again and hoping that this coming week they will sell better beings it a holiday and more people will be baking and such. After next week it'll be time to restock all the feed, and that's the one that's a kick in the seat of the pants. Instead of on sack its about three sometimes four depends on what runs out completely. Anyway the girls are doing their part, all I've got to do is move their product.

Anyway, just venting a little through my fingers till things pick up around here. I'm waiting for everyones elses layers to quit then maybe I can sell my eggs. It usually happens once the weather gets cooler here and the OP chickens don't lay so well because of the weather.

catdaddy

Sold 5 dozen! Biggest sale for me in one day. Went to go get my hair cut - hair dresser asked me to bring her a dozen eggs - i did - when everyone saw the eggs in the salon - they were in demand! and bought every egg i had! Yippee for home grown cage free eggs!
ya.gif

Just sold 2 dozen... customer stopped in
big_smile.png
Building my feed money back up!
ya.gif

Oh and Kuntrygirl... I'm getting ready to have more chickies, I can here them in their shell right now, so I'll be running to the coop alot to see if any have hatched, no pips yet.
I'll post pics. when they hatch
big_smile.png

Back
Top Bottom