How many Eggs did you Sell today?

Wow! 6-7 out of 7? That's pretty good!
My problem, I only want to raise my own hens out of baby chicks, so it will take 4-5 months for me to get more eggs. I like raising them without the help of meds and hormones.

Well I have a flock of 8 that I got as day olds March 24th, 7 of them have been laying since last of August first of September. One (Australorpe) has never started to lay yet, not a single egg. So really its 7/8 or 6/8. But I consider that to be awesome, I am very proud that they lay so well. I have other chickens, but they are younger. And a lot of people in my area sell their eggs, so I do not want my customer to go elsewhere, lol. I do not intend to keep buying chicks once I get these ones up and laying, I intend to raise my own as well. Just getting started pretty much. My son and I did hatch a small flock recently. We put 13 eggs in the incubator, 7 hatched, 2 died, so we have a little mixed flock of 5 chicks that are 10 weeks. I think 2 of them are roos.

HI all
im looking some one sells A class Chickens Like Malesyan serama
we have plenty of orders if anyone intrest in working with us
leave PM Thx

Hi everyone, I am new to this thread. Last year for my daughters bday I got her three chickens, lost one in July so then down to two that started laying in August. Frustrating and slow getting only 2 eggs a day so by September I went out and bought two fall chickies. After the bigs first molt process was done the newbies started laying so now we get 3-4 a day!! Well then I got the urge for even more eggs so I bought 5 more babies who are 9 weeks old! Our eggs sometimes accumulate when I don't have any urge to bake or cook big breakfasts. My daughter who is only 10 LOVES to shop and is always wanting to make more money bc birthdays and Christmas are only once a year!! So she decided to sell her eggs! She only had 22 eggs to work with yesterday and so she sold 3 half dozens at $2.50!! So she made $7.50 plus sold lemonade and made $10. Of course she will only have enough for purchasing an Essie nail color!! But if she saves up she will be able to purchase her own mani/pedis or a Vineyard Vines shirt! High maintenance girl!! Happy to raise her to be an independent woman!
Ava and her new job:

Ava and our next door neighbor:

We are currently selling 3 to 4 dozen a week got about 25 young hens getting ready to go to work I don't know who wants them to get to work worse me or my customers

Back
Top Bottom