How many have you ate ?

I don't eat eggs :oops:

Except in things, like fried chicken, brownies, french toast, etc

View attachment 3487679

Our extra eggs go back to the chickens or the dogs, but we still have a bit of an "egg situation". It would be nice if we had decent customers around here but frankly, we just got tired of having to nanny people over egg cartons, and when they're coming to pick their eggs up. It wasn't worth a few dollars per ordeal.
I don't eat eggs on their own, but will eat baked stuff that contains eggs. Same with milk.

Typically, I eat an egg a day Sunday through Friday. On Sunday I will take a pound of breakfast sausage and make 6 patties. I buy a 6 pack of english muffins and toast one a day, microwave one patty, fry one egg and add a slice of cheese for a home made Sausage McMuffin. I can do that before heading to work and it doesn't take much time. Saturdays are bacon day at my house. I will cook up half a pound of bacon and scramble 5 eggs with cheese added. I also make hash browns with that. It is just me and my wife usually here at the house. Once all of our hens start laying, I will probably use our 7 egg cooker on Sundays to make hard boiled eggs and take an egg a day to eat with my lunch or for a snack. I don't know what is the most eggs I have eaten in a day but I am sure it involved devilled eggs. I love those things and I can put quite a few away. Sometimes my wife likes to take a salad to work. She will typically take some left over rotisserie chicken and add that to her salad with egg slices on top. We use an egg slicer for that.

Back
Top Bottom